• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Gengar evolves back into Haunter at level 101 because of how awesome Haunter is. :093:
And Charizard is still da bess pokemon though, right Quaz? :006: :charizard:

GG IL smash community, no more tournaments in IL ever again.
does jared not know about dk's tournament or mine? lol

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
does jared not know about dk's tournament or mine? lol
No I don't. I seem to be out of the loop. That's what happens when you all text each other about everything and forget that some people don't have texting.

And I'm scarred for life. In the AiB ladder I was TIMED OUT BY A SONIC... :cry:

Dajayman

Charizard would eat that thing as a light snack and s*** him out like an hour later. :006:

And somebody worse than Soth?! Unimaginable!

Scythe

Smash Master
No I don't. I seem to be out of the loop. That's what happens when you all text each other about everything and forget that some people don't have texting.
no that's what happens when you don't look for tournaments in the list for Midwest

Dajayman

I'm way too lazy to check the midwest region, way too many other states/tournaments to look through. And small tournaments like DK's and Norm's sometimes don't even have a thread.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I gotta say that, while your intended meaning was the whole cliché "I make money at tournaments and you don't lol I rule" insult, I laughed anyway because when you said "pot monster" I immediately thought "He's right dajayman totally smokes all his money away that's really clever how did he know?"

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i'm probably going to visit chicago in the near future. i was supposed to a while ago but i kept avoiding it (my mother goes to school there)

Is there a tourney scene in Chicago specifically? maybe i'll plan around something

Dajayman

MikeHaze using my name like he knows me, lol.

And everyone in and around Chicago lives within an hour drive from each other, so our scene is pretty tight.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
well marth is a very interesting character, but basically it comes down to three options, one of the three will always be right

grab

shield

lose your stock

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
you so silly

improving my region as in teaching people how to improve the metagame? there are no secrets other than whats in fronta you :)
I'm being held back as a player by keeping secrets/knowledge from people.
That's the quote I was referring to. Didn't mean you currently were, but that you did in the past.

I've been trying out Martha just to find someone that abuses the matchup so I know who to CP (and what to do) as Lucas gets raperaperaped by her... everything. But since I suck BAD with her, I might just defer to you when you come down to Chicago.

No real good Marthas around here, the best probably being Fade, and he isn't exactly awesome with her, compared to his D3. No offense at all, I love Fade, but that's the truth.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@sponge we have a marth experienced against lucas in cincinnati cause of all that tyr experience

i'm also good vs lucas for the same reason

if you're coming this weekend to siis3 i gotchu on this mu exp

Top Bottom