• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
well saying "hella salty" just for the sake of saying it sounds stupid IMO

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Teteion WTF are you talking about? Marijuana doesn't get stored in your blood or plasma. Learn you something. It won't show up in a blood test, only urine or hair.
On another note, jayman, have you heard of google? It's this new thing that tells you stuff. Dummy
Like I said "(although I don't think weed/marjie isn't really a threat)" <---along those lines. learn to read.

I don't know what else he does tho. Yeah google it or something.

I would love to give you address.. but you must curb your ways =I not trying to be a jerk. I am sadly a human with feelings, and i'd feel guilty since plasma is done for research and "can" help people.

(then again canada finding the cure for cancer... and government..cover..yeah)

King~

Smash Champion
I don't like your new star face. I hope people don't start ruining it. Also King, you should probably post up and let us know if you are cool with taking a train to get to your ride.

:094: :094: :094: :094: :094:

i mean id prefer not since i dont really know how any of this works yet, and ill want to take my sleeping bag. but i mean if theres no other way, i guess i just need some one to help me with the routes and what not

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
What ways do I have to curb Tetsion? Just because I smoke a little weed doesn't mean I'm a bad guy. And what do you mean you don't know what else I do? The only illegal drug I do is weed, and I don't do dumb things like drink and drive.

I just want to donate plasma and make a little extra cash that I need. And I also get the bonus of donating my plasma that my able body can reproduce, which will help the poor souls who need it.

Man, Tetsion thinks I'm some shady bad guy. :/

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
can someone repost his blog here? he blocked me
I dont really care
posted to the public at 4:38 PM on Tuesday Aug 31, 2010
about being the best in my region anymore. after traveling so much i realize that our region as a whole is more important than myself. We should all share secrets and matchup knowledge at tournaments and tell our friends how to beat us, because that will be the only way we can really progress not only our individual gameplay, but our game as a region.

I'm being held back as a player by keeping secrets/knowledge from people. the metagame doesn't advance. If you want help at a tournament, ask me, i'll help anybody get good
Implying that he kept secrets from his own crew to win locals.

So srs.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Ook Pro. Sorry Dajayman =I If I came off like a jerk. I just donno what you do, when you say oh hey I do weed or hey im drunk. On the boards.. enough times.

no hard feelings D: <3

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
http://ezinearticles.com/?5-Things-You-Should-Know-About-Donating-Blood-Plasma-For-Money&id=1467946
5 things you should know about donating blood plasma for money:

3. Some factors can disqualify you immediately. If you have gotten a tattoo or piercing lately, then the donation center will probably not approve you. Many diseases (especially those affecting the blood or immune system) can cause you to be instantly disqualified. Same goes for certain prescription drugs, as well as illegal drugs (you WILL get tested).
Bummer lol

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
kirk's... around~

Pot is considered a drug in "society"(so I thought) so that's why I wasn't telling you. Not that "I" care if you do weed. I do care if it.

A. Get's you in trouble.
B. Not safe to give.

I d c how harmless people say it is. Not tryign to be a jerk, unlike Kirk. Who is still on this list <3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
NOT YOU TOO?!?!!? I thought what we had was special?
I'm sorry, I can't deny my love for Haunter. Even Gengar likes Haunter...

Look at him present the amazing Haunter like that.

Also, you can't even see my quote in your sig, I told you I resized the Aradouken to the exact size of the sigs on here. :laugh:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Haunter was only cool in that one episode of pokemon. Everywhere else. :094: > :093:

Ook knows what's up.

Hunger, DB6 will happen when Kirk calls Nickel City again...

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Haunter was only cool in that one episode of pokemon. Everywhere else. :094: > :093:

Ook knows what's up.

Hunger, DB6 will happen when Kirk calls Nickel City again...
Gengar evolves back into Haunter at level 101 because of how awesome Haunter is. :093:
And Charizard is still da bess pokemon though, right Quaz? :006: :charizard:

GG IL smash community, no more tournaments in IL ever again.

Top Bottom