• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yea DLA, literally everyone is a train ride from my house, where as you aren't. It is just easier that I don't have to pick up anyone. King is able to get anywhere pretty much with CTA and Metra, so that just leaves you and Norm.

Why should I consider Quaz when making my plans? No one from any car besides me/arty has done any work in looking for housing, figuring out plans, being organized, offering help to Day. The fact that I am helping your car at all should mean something...
It doesn't take more than one person to find housing. Quaz just found out, like, today that he can drive. So it's not really his fault that he hasn't helped, and I don't think he should suffer for it.

Not to mention we still have over a week to make plans. If there was any sense of urgency right now, then I'm sure people would step in if you and Arty needed help. So if you need help, then just say something so we know you need help, instead of getting salty because no one's rushing to get stuff done right now.

Quaz

Smash Master
Nah I gotta take some responsibility because I was all like "ZOMG I can drive for sure" now its all like "okay MAYBE I can drive..." I actually still dont know yet because the schedule wasn't posted today I guess =(. I'll def find out tomorrow though (trust me on this one because the schedule never EVER gets posted past friday)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Nah, I'm not salty. I just don't want a repeat of ISA. If we didn't take so long to decide on this, we would probably have Cinci housing instead of Indy, just sayin.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol, I just spent this $20 I was saving for the next instate tournament on weed. You guys took too long to host an instate tournament. :/

Also because of me being high, I decided to main Ness again. LMAO! :laugh:

Scythe

Smash Master
It doesn't take more than one person to find housing. Quaz just found out, like, today that he can drive. So it's not really his fault that he hasn't helped, and I don't think he should suffer for it.

Not to mention we still have over a week to make plans. If there was any sense of urgency right now, then I'm sure people would step in if you and Arty needed help. So if you need help, then just say something so we know you need help, instead of getting salty because no one's rushing to get stuff done right now.
wat a bad troll

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Next one is in 2 weeks Dajayman more like week and a half I think.

Edit:

I like surgar with my lemonade guy's, not Salt.

Get along now!

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Hella mad salty.

F***ING TETSION GIVE ME THAT F***ING PLASMA DONOR ADDRESS YOU F***... :mad:
...please. :3
you are doing weed man, i not telling you. You can't donate plasma when you doing drugs

(even tho weed imo isnt that bad.. but its the lawz)

Quaz

Smash Master
Im good to go for Ohio 100%! Im off Friday and Saturday completely.

so far I have me, DLA, Norm, King, and Sponge? Sponge you're more than welcome to come with if you can get to my house friday afternoon.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Im good to go for Ohio 100%! Im off Friday and Saturday completely.

so far I have me, DLA, Norm, King, and Sponge? Sponge you're more than welcome to come with if you can get to my house friday afternoon.
Kick ***! I work til 8 am, but just get me your address and I'll definitely be there before then.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Whats going on for housing saturday night, btw? I'd really like it if I didnt have to drive home that night.
maybe i can get ren to let us stay at his place on Saturday night... i don't have anything going on sunday.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I think Arty already asked for Saturday housing as well. I assume that would be fine. If anyone needs to do **** in my car on Sunday though, I can be a trooper and drive home. It takes a **** load of sleep deprivation to make me not function/fall asleep at the wheel. :laugh:

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
Teteion WTF are you talking about? Marijuana doesn't get stored in your blood or plasma. Learn you something. It won't show up in a blood test, only urine or hair.
On another note, jayman, have you heard of google? It's this new thing that tells you stuff. Dummy

Arty

Smash Lord
I think Arty already asked for Saturday housing as well. I assume that would be fine. If anyone needs to do **** in my car on Sunday though, I can be a trooper and drive home. It takes a **** load of sleep deprivation to make me not function/fall asleep at the wheel. :laugh:
I would be so down for this lol :colorful:

Quaz

Smash Master
I really dont wanna end up doing that.. but if people needed it I guess I wouldn't have a choice.

so driving plans! I wanna know where Im meeting everyone! post up guyz

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Considering everyone you're picking up, it seems like it would be best for everyone to meet up at my house? There's a metra stop right there, and it's probably closest to 294. I'm at 335 high point ct., roselle IL. Tell me what you think

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
realistically if you guys want to get to ren's house at the earlier, the best way would be to pick everyone up and then just meet me at my work and take me from where i work considering i don't get off until i finish my area but i should be able to finish it by 5pm, but that's only if you want to maximize how much time we have at ren's.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Incase you guys didn't see the message, the draft will be Monday at 8:00PM.
You say 8pm....

But the site says:
"Date: Mon, Sep 6, 2010
Time: 7:00 PM ET"

Which would make it 6PM Our Time.... >_>

So which is it? o_O

Or you trying to get all the good players before we show up? O_o

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I don't like your new star face. I hope people don't start ruining it. Also King, you should probably post up and let us know if you are cool with taking a train to get to your ride.

:094: :094: :094: :094: :094:

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Whats going on for housing saturday night, btw? I'd really like it if I didnt have to drive home that night.
I drove nearly the entire way to MLG and nearly the entire way back in YoshQ's "car". I also drove the entire way to Quakecon (Dallas, TX) and the entire way back the past two years. I like driving :p I'm completely willing to drive the entire way there and back as well, if you want. Just leaving it up as an option.

Top Bottom