• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oro! What's up? Got your message in the MI thread but I'm just gonna reply here. I got a few offers for teams but I haven't made a decision yet. Who do you main?

And also : Illinois is coming to School's In Session? ****. Who's all going?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I main Marth. I can play MK too for teams.

I know my car is going at least. It is me, Kappy, Zwarm, Scythe, and DLA(if he can't go then who knows who else.)

Eh, if you got offers from good OOS people then hit them up. I am new to Brawl, or rather I haven't played it competetively in over a year sans 3 recent tournies. Not saying I am bad though, I would still wreck face. ;) Me and Kain got 5th at ISA.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh nice looks like nice amount of people so far. Any word from Arty/Akashi/Ook/Kain/Quik yet?

And I will keep you in mind. Just so you know I main Snake (durrr lol) and D3. My Wario is legit for teams also. I'll holla at you when I make a decision. Can't wait to see Illinois again :D

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'm don't have a car currently to drive anywhere, hence me saying I can help in driving and possibly in getting housing if I go.

Otherwise, you guys can have a fun trip! <3

I am still tempted to do the latter part of my last post. =p

_Kain_

Smash Champion
so i has a question...can u book hotels from jus puttin money on like a visa u get from a currency exchange or something?

Quaz

Smash Master
Really norm? I'd like to leave earlier than that.. hmm.

who wants ot ride with me anyways? Arty?? Norm you're maybe right now but don't count on it 7 PM is pretty late =(. uhh... Quik? Tetsion? Sothe? Kain?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Really norm? I'd like to leave earlier than that.. hmm.

who wants ot ride with me anyways? Arty?? Norm you're maybe right now but don't count on it 7 PM is pretty late =(. uhh... Quik? Tetsion? Sothe? Kain?
Wont b able too gonna b outta town and gettin back late friday night. Only wud b able to go if someone leaves in the morning saturday which isn't likely. GL to all IL going tho

n thx arty

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Quaz I won't be going. I don't have enough skill to compete, I need to practice buffering, spacing etc. I am not concerned about beating people in IL. I just need to get those basics down perfectly with PIT.

So until then no OoS for me.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Possible attendees I am aware of
Me
Kappy
Zwarm
Arty
Norm(Can you get off of work early?)
Quik(2% chance. Step it up)
Scythe
DK(Can you get off of work?)
DLA
Quaz
Kain :(
Didn't King want to go? Isn't he new to Chicago and junk?
Xyless???
???

Edit: we can move people around cars and junk, as long as you people tell me WHAT IS GOING ON!

Possible drivers
Me(5 ppl total)
Quaz(can your car fit 5?)
???
This is looking more like 8 people now, so we could just do 4 to a car. We will figure this out...:confused:
:094: :094: :094: :094: :094:

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Hey Oro, if Brawl sucks.. Brawl would make a good girlfriend. AMIRITE?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
there is already a guy taking the day off the 10th so i can't take it off. I found out he is taking off because he got a dui and is going to jail for a few days. iunno i guess i could talk to my supervisor to see if i could get off early but at most it'd be an hour to an hour and a half.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
does anyone going to school back in session not have a teammate? I need one also.

DLA? arty?

Arty

Smash Lord
I have a teammate Ripple

Also for those that are interested in fantasy football. Post your emails so I can invite you guys to the league. It's an ESPN league so make an account there. The draft will be either Sunday or Monday.

Arty

Smash Lord
Btw guys about the housing. Renegade is having a smashfest/housing on Friday before the tourney. His house is 2 hours from the tourney.

So this would guarantee us housing plus shorten the trip on Friday so we can leave a little later.

Just throwin it outer in case we don't have any options.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I was gonna offer the same thing that arty just said actually, but Renegade's house is about 30 minutes closer to Cinci than mine is so stay there if necessary!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah sure Rip let's team... I love Ganon/DK.

MK
/everything
/DK is cool too.

Top Bottom