• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Good news: I just found a job selling cutlery lol. It seems like a really nice, well-paying job and I get to make my own schedule so I should never have to miss a tournament because of work. I also get to use the car and I'm gonna be getting a new cell phone etc.

Bad news: my training is this weekend on Fri, Sat, and Sun... I have to go every single day so I can't go to the Cincy tournament :( Which is a shame because I was actually getting pretty hyped about this.

Oh well, have fun guys.

Oh and Infern, I'm gonna level with you, those sunglasses that you gave Dajayman were really ugly and I'm pretty sure the world won't miss them. No offense or anything lmao. You got the better end of the deal, because you have Dajayman's glasses, which were pretty much the only cool thing about him until he gave them away to you.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Good news: I just found a job selling cutlery lol. It seems like a really nice, well-paying job and I get to make my own schedule so I should never have to miss a tournament because of work. I also get to use the car and I'm gonna be getting a new cell phone etc.

Bad news: my training is this weekend on Fri, Sat, and Sun... I have to go every single day so I can't go to the Cincy tournament :( Which is a shame because I was actually getting pretty hyped about this.

Oh well, have fun guys.

Oh and Infern, I'm gonna level with you, those sunglasses that you gave Dajayman were really ugly and I'm pretty sure the world won't miss them. No offense or anything lmao. You got the better end of the deal, because you have Dajayman's glasses, which were pretty much the only cool thing about him until he gave them away to you.
Lol Cutco not worth it unless ur a real good salesman and ur gonna have customers as in people you know who are gonna wanna buy the stuff

Infern Angelis

Smash Master

Oh well, have fun guys.

After looking at ur sig, yo te quiero /no homo

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
LMAO DLA! Cutco is a scam business. At least the Vector marketing that sells Cutco utensils is a scam. They even offered me a job a year ago, that should be saying something.
Google it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL @ infern, that comment was all homo fo sho; so don't say it ain't so, let him know that you dig him and you don't wanna take it slow.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Cause everyone doesn't bother to look at calendars?

I know i didn't =p

I'll see if I can go, I actually have time to request the time off.

So what time Friday would people leave? I need to know to see if I should still say I can work Friday and just leave after work or just request the day off as well.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman

Oh well, have fun guys.

Is the employer Vector? If so, lmao
That's the biggest scam ever

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol wtf how does everyone know about vector. Anyways, I went to the interview because i really need money. I ended up getting the job, but the whole thing seemed pretty suspicious to me. Whatever though, I'll go for the training and I'll probably leave if it looks like a scam or whatever.

From what I read online (before I went into the interview), it isn't a scam. But you need to be a hella good salesman and be motivated and ****, and I'm sure you guys can guess that I'm neither. So I likely won't stick with the job lol. We'll see though.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I was offered that as well. The job is only beneficial if u somehow manage to sell the knives. If you don't it's pretty much not worth your time. You might want to ask people around your neighborhood if they want... knives.

i earn some side cash giving plasma... 1 hour a day 2 days a week 20 bucks.. so 40 dollars for 2 hours (usually shorter actually)

but it's not a job. It helps pay for my tournaments though.

SPEAKING OF WHICH again. Kirk hold a smashfest soon!

finally Arty I wanna try some.. smash bros technique's with you. It will require your Falco!!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
It's a scam cause everyone and they momma gets a letter from there to go work for them. EVERYONE!

Arty

Smash Lord
finally Arty I wanna try some.. smash bros technique's with you. It will require your Falco!!
What does this mean? lol

And Diska works for Cutco... so I guess it's not a scam...

But seriously the main people that Cutco will want you to sell knives to is your friends and family, as a way to guilt trip them into buying it.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'd make so much money if I knew where a sperm bank and blood bank were. Especially that sperm bank, easy money. Just gotta bring in that Bridget hentai.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah that's kinda the impression I got. I'm sure I can unload some knives on my family, but it would make me feel kinda guilty because they'd only be buying them to help me, not because they actually need new cutlery lol. It's like going up to them and asking them for money, except they spend $100-500 and I only get $15 of it lol.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Duuuuuuuuuuuude. Hook me up with the address!
It's in Elgin, there's one in Chicago though.. I'll have to ask my friend about it. If I remember/care.

What does this mean? lol

And Diska works for Cutco... so I guess it's not a scam...

But seriously the main people that Cutco will want you to sell knives to is your friends and family, as a way to guilt trip them into buying it.

Just some stuff, like locks.. and other stuff. I learned some new Pit tech's and I wanna utilize them with Falco.. or see if it's possible..etc.

Mostly team based stuff though. Also I wanna practice a pit lock.

Top Bottom