• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
That's the weirdest pokepun picture I've ever seen. And not the good kind of weird (like Weird Al--Arty's favorite musician).

It's more like Brox weird. Minus the epicness.

Scythe

Smash Master
Huge upgrade on that avy Jared. Too bad i'll never finish that game lololol

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
To all of you people who don't want to drive... why don't you want to drive? Suck it up and do it lol. How do you think I feel?

If you don't want to drive the entire way then I'll take a shift. I haven't killed anyone yet so I'm pretty sure you can trust me

Quaz

Smash Master
well seeing as my car is in good condition and has good gas mileage, I might as well do it.

I want housing though, and I also don't drive too fast unless I feel like it so anyone who drives with me will have to deal with it.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Scythe, I might borrow you NMH2. Trust me, it's like 1000x better than NMH1. It's very straightforward. You don't need money to enter ranked fights anymore, just to workout in the gym or to buy new clothes. And the way to earn money is fun retro minigames. So there's less of the money earning bs to deal with.

Travis also gets 4 beam katana to fight with: His default Bloodberry, the quick Camellia MKIII (it's exactly the same as Tsubaki MKIII from NMH1), the slow and powerful Peony (my personal favorite), and the dual beam katana Rose Nasty.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Are we good to go?
Possible attendees I am aware of
Me
Kappy
Zwarm
Arty
Norm
Quik
Scythe
DK
DLA
Quaz
Kain
???

Possible drivers
Me(5 ppl total)
Quaz(can your car fit 5?)
???

LETS NOT DO THIS **** LAST MINUTE.
If you are driving with me, expect to leave the night/afternoon before(friday) and stay the night after(saturday). Smashing with new people is awesome and I wanna get more bang for my buck.

Alright so we have 11 people, and room for between 9-10 depending on Quaz's car. Either we need confirmation from Quik/Scythe/Kain/DK, or another driver. Let's do this!
:094: :094: :094: :094: :094:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Quaz, what time did you plan on leaving/picking people up/leaving. You should also figure out if ppl are meeting in one place, or if you have to go out of your way, etc.

Edit: **** you Jared. I am telling Infern you broke his glasses.
:094: :094: :094: :094: :094:

Quaz

Smash Master
I'm leaving friday to go to Ohio. Leaving Sunday to go back home.

My car can fit me + 4 more assuming everyone isn't too big. Would be more comfortable with me + 3 people, but 4 more people is doable.

Who wants to go with me? I WOULD prefer to meet in one place.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Oro baiting the Infern namesearch? Also glad to see so many IL people coming. Hope we can get housing arrangements for all of you >_>;

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ook I'll join a Fantasy Football league! <3

I got my schedule today and it looks like I will be working this weekend instead of traveling. Unless someone can cover my Saturday shift at work. I would have volunteered to drive since I drive all over the place anyway.

If I don't go, best of luck to everyone going though! <3

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oro baiting the Infern namesearch? Also glad to see so many IL people coming. Hope we can get housing arrangements for all of you >_>;
I punished the bait with a 0-death Melee Falco combo. You should feel happy to house 10 IL Smashers. We da bess around. Clowsui namesearch.

I would do fantasy football Ook.

Edit: As for me driving to Cinci, I want to leave between 2-3, and get there between 8-9 their time.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I would go, but... i'd probably only do friendlies and doubles. No one will double me though..so yeh.

Quik17

Smash Ace
I get my schedule Sep. 3 so I'll confirm if I'm goin Sep. 4-5

anyone here want to make a fantasy football league? I dunno how many of you guys like football, but it would be fun.
Me, Arty, Scythe, and Greek play fantasy football like every year. It would be awesome if we can combine with some smashers to get like a 8 or 10 team league goin.

We can do it for money too if everyone's cool with it.

Quaz

Smash Master
pretty much everyone I work with is in FF, some of them do Fantasy Baseball too. I've never been into sports though which sucks because I feel left out when they talk about it sometimes :(

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nice, attendance is looking good. Can't wait to get some more matches in with the IL people, and finally be able to play Kain offline. Hypeeeee!

Scythe

Smash Master
both Oro and Quaz want to leave on friday ,so it looks like Kain can't go : (

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
The tourney in Ohio is next weekend?!

I thought it was this one, so I said I was busy with work, but if it is September 11th, then I might be able to make it after all. I'll request the time off now and hopefully get it approved by Wednesday. ^_^

Top Bottom