• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Squee

Smash Rookie
hajimema****e IL smash ppl! I just moved to Rockford for a semester and don't know anyone, so basically lookin to join the smash community. Friend told me to post ITT >.>

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
hajimema****e IL smash ppl! I just moved to Rockford for a semester and don't know anyone, so basically lookin to join the smash community. Friend told me to post ITT >.>
Hey Oro, remember that one guy I was telling you about that was gonna be Co-Oping Rockford? ^ That's the guy. He's pretty chill and plays Olimar and doesn't afraid of anything. Help him become more social in IL while he's there.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I hope he can drive places, because me/Norm/him are all in the position that we have to drive a little under an hour to get to the nearest smash nexus of awesome!

Can't wait to play more at Ohio Excel, you can see how my Marth has improved. :colorful:

@Squee- If you check this thread often, there is usually smash and get togethers posted here. Welcome to IL.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I hope he can drive places, because me/Norm/him are all in the position that we have to drive a little under an hour to get to the nearest smash nexus of awesome!

Can't wait to play more at Ohio Excel, you can see how my Marth has improved. :colorful:

@Squee- If you check this thread often, there is usually smash and get togethers posted here. Welcome to IL.
Bring it Oro! Yo Marf is freesauce.

@KenniSpam: You're not even relevant enough to post here.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
LOL. Trolls have no future in the future job market.(or the present one for that matter LOL)

Excel, nothing of mine is free. :colorful:

Kenni... you like little girl hentai? That is ****ing weird... Are you a pedophile?

Scythe

Smash Master
you can buy them at play n trade also, but be sure to check the cords and stuff too and keep the receipt incase anything is wrong with it.
yea otherwise you'll be like norm and get a controller that turns off your Wii everytime you plug in the controller lol

Top Bottom