• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
1.) Zozefup consistently beats DLA
2.) DLA consistently beats no one
3.) No one consistently beats Mango

4.) Zozefup consistently beats Mango!

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
If some fish are indeed sticks, it can be inferred that some sticks are fish. No fish is made of wood, thus disproving your first claim.

kennispam beat grimace who beat lain who beat hunger who beat ally who beat m2k who beat hungryb...o wait
lain got dq'd that set, but i took him to 5th game in loser's finals, so i could've beaten lain lol.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I probably wouldn't be able to drive to OH. Just letting you guys know. I'll tag along if I have money

Quaz

Smash Master
Soo I'm gonna start playing brawl and using marth just to rival Bzoo.

I'm gonna be the better marth dude sorry bro.

btw I REALLY wanna play blazblue because it seems kinda sorta cool and then I can be cool just like you guys.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
K... sooooooo Ohio sounds ballin. *Hype*. I Miiiiiiigggghhhhtttt be able to drive there. That is a stretch, and it is also assuming the Cadillac is back from the dealership. Not to mention the idea of me driving a freshly repaired Cadillac that almost got totalled due to some dumb lady hitting me to Ohio with 4 dudes might not go well. On the bright side, if I can take it, it gets great gas mileage, has a big trunk for setups and junk, and is quite roomy. :colorful: Will keep you *****es updated.

Edit: Quaz sucks. I am the best Martha eva!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
If you can drive, I'm in! :D

EDIT: Who wants to team with me if we go? :colorful:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Since it is like a 6+ hour drive, and I wouldn't trust anyone to drive, most likely it would be everyone else paying for gas to compensate, it wouldn't even be bad. Most likely 3 full tanks would get us there and back, no joke, so 2 fillups you guys would have to pay for. 60$/4 ppl=15$ to go to ****ing Ohio!

Since I actually like teams, would anyone wanna team that is good and won't Bair me like Kappy would?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Hmm, I'll see how the money situation's going to see if I can make it to Ohio. I know it seems cheap, but I've been living off of my savings for the last year and I'm almost out. I'd really like to go to Ohio though.

You want to team if I go Oro? I promise I won't bair you twice. :colorful:

To everyone interested in Blazblue: Get the game, go to dustloop.com, find a character you like, watch videos, and get good. If you have no way of playing the game, just hang out with me and people sometime, we play a lot of Blazblue, but hype yourself up by watching videos and junk. :D

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I don't mind tagging along. I can pay for gas. I usually drive the long trips, but I wouldn't mind taking a seat this time. lol

I can also get housing with Blazblue players in Ohio.

But it does require me to give them a heads up. I could go there in other ways, but I'll look into it. It is still a couple weeks away. ^_^

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I won't be able to drive :(. And if no one here wants to, I'll just go ask someone in the tourney thread once we're for sure going!

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i'll team with you kappy, and i don't want to drive after driving to indiana and then like 3 hours picking up people to racine, WI.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I would drive, but atm I am a lazy *******. So basically I would only drive if I take my car.

I will pinch in for gas though. =p

Arty is only a 5 hour trip. We don't need 3 drivers unless they really get tired really fast. >_>

But hey if 3 people want to drive I am not against it. ^_^

Arty

Smash Lord
Dk, I mean 3 drivers bc of the amount of people that will be going so 3 cars.

Edit: I heard Sveet is picking up Brawl and playing Marth

What's with all you Melee folks playin Marth?

-Oro
-Quaz
-Scythe
-Sveet

:mad: Marth sucks!

Arty

Smash Lord
You know why Marth isn't a common character?

Same reason Ganon isn't a common character!

And Oro sure. Only if you MM my Kirby in minus :colorful:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Nicole is better at teams than she is at singles. She'll probably be teaming with someone really good.

Anyways... I've been watching Darkrain vids all day, as well as practicing CF shenanigans. Therefore I am now a melee master and will 4 stock everyone.

Top Bottom