• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Right now, my house, but if someone else would like to hold it that's fine, too! :D

Oro?!

Smash Hero
We can be bored together!!! I have 3 classes and an online class, but I signed up literally the last day so I am here from 8:00 AM til 9:30 PM LOL. I suck. What up. :colorful:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
What!? Kappy, you're holding one right NOW?! Must be one heck of a party with yourself XD

And Dajayman, you COULD not lose your job the same week you get one so you can save money for at least a class or two...

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I could do a random session today, but with people having school now. Looks like no one would actually show up anyway. =p

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I think he's leaving from Chicago tomorrow. I'm having it on Friday. LOL. Unless he's staying for a while, then if enough people want him to go, I'd be glad to invite him!

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Well, I could go to the smashfest I would need a ride home though =I and that being before 11pm.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Just drop some classes and take them online lmao. Jesus christ, I don't even know why you'd consider being at school for 14 hours a day.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I know lol. That's why you should drop some of them and take them online. Which college are you going to?

edit: BTW, to anyone who's trying to text me... I can't read your texts because I'm out of minutes and can't afford any more. So send me an IM or something instead

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
It does on my phone lol. I have like 3 unread texts right now, and I can't read them because I don't have any minutes :(

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
What would compel a normal, healthy boy to eat spicy pizza while doing the pika pika at a basketball party? Your horrible snake is as salty as the muffins you bake. I guess.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
*is taking a logic class*

If a cow jumps over the moon, then I am DLA.

True or false?

clowsui

Smash Legend
logic is dumb because kennispam beat hunger who beat ally who beat m2k therefore kennispam is better than m2k and everyone knows mid tier scrubs like kenni are too booty to win real events

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I can make Sept 11. But I have to request the time off from work before I can make plans.

I can get me housing from Cinci, since I have a lot of friends there! <3

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
All sticks are made of wood
Some fish are sticks
Therefore, some fish are made of wood.
If some fish are indeed sticks, it can be inferred that some sticks are fish. No fish is made of wood, thus disproving your first claim.

kennispam beat grimace who beat lain who beat hunger who beat ally who beat m2k who beat hungryb...o wait

Top Bottom