• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ook

Smash Lord
What, DLA :freak:

When you subscribe to a thread, you can click the User CP button at the top of the page and it tells you if any of your subscribed threads have new posts.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
KenniSPAM should gtfo before he gets more posts than Dajayman.
Lololol, like that'll happen.
What Ook said + you can disable the email option. It was quite annoying when i had 100+ emails a day because I got an email everytime somebody posted on one of the 10 social threads I post in.

Btw, when is the next anything? I feel like there won't be anything happening for over two weeks. :/

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Me and Umashi were wondering, who is whiter? Dajayman or Sothe?

Umashi

Smash Cadet
I thought we already answered this DLA it's sothe becasue he's as white as space not the sun for obvious reasons

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Sothe is a photographer. Sothe is whiter.

No one answered the question because... it's pretty obvious.
Yeah it is pretty obvious, but who knows. Jared acts like a cracker too, maybe someone thinks he's whiter. Just look at his little goatee :p

I thought we already answered this DLA it's sothe becasue he's as white as space not the sun for obvious reasons
You're right, he's even whiter than Pai-mei's beard

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Wouldn't it be cool if your post count never rose while posting in the Poop Chat? :colorful:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
lmao I'm pretty sure Kennispam is in the middle of reading every single page in this thread since he stopped spamming here months ago.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I just beat Diska on wifi like 20-0 using only Ganon. The thing is, I was on my alt account. So if he ever mentions a really good Ganon named Ringo Starr, play along and pretend that he's the best Ganon in the country and that he's better than me. Because I was **** talking DLA the entire time we were fighting lol.

Scythe

Smash Master
I just beat Diska on wifi like 20-0 using only Ganon. The thing is, I was on my alt account. So if he ever mentions a really good Ganon named Ringo Starr, play along and pretend that he's the best Ganon in the country and that he's better than me. Because I was **** talking DLA the entire time we were fighting lol.
lololololl

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Since there's nothing going on this weekend, and because I really wanna see Scott Pilgrim, we should hold a little smashfest and go see Scott Pilgrim! :D Anyone interested?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol I've already seen Scott Pilgrim twice. I'm down for the smashfest though.

I'd see the movie too if you guys helped me out with the ticket though, since I literally have $0.

Top Bottom