• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm at 335 high point ct., roselle, IL 60172. My phone is 630 559 6258, but it just ran out of minutes and I'm kinda broke so I won't be recharging it for a while... if you need to reach me, call my at my house (630) 582 3767, just ask for Tom

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Well it doesn't matter since we're ALL southwest of the tournament :p

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Where does tetsion live? If he lives in Chicago i mite b able to meet up with him to go

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Do you know how awesome it'd be if you double majored or minored in something, Oro? :colorful:

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
tetsion send me your address or something before i leave tomorrow morning or yeah... can't relaly pick you up

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Ooh thanks Kenni. Your Sheik is legit too.

I lost to captain falcon in singles... but when I friendlied I did a lot better against him. I found out a way out of locks I think.

We should friendly some more next time Kenni

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Is your avy supposed to be you? It looks nothing like you lol
It is me.. it looks nothing like me? WELL long story short, i looked like **** today. I know I did, but its a smash tournament.. my hair is let's say... high maintenance.

If I get hot, wind blows in it, rained on. It looks like ****. lol.

I naturally do look like that, but I have had hair cut's though.

literally woke up and came to the tournament :S it's how i looked at Indiana too, looked like poopy, it's seen better day's but yeah.. I forgot something Pit can do to get out of locks *facepalm* and i put the effort into SDI LUL. (at least locks that arent like pikachu..metaknight..etc.)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
It gives you an email every time someone posts in the thread. It also allows Smashboards to send your email and any other info you give them to their advertisers so they can email you about their offers. Probably not a huge deal if you have a spam filter on your email, but who knows. I subscribed to one thread and got a bunch of random hot pockets **** (since I don't have a spam filter), and I never subscribed to anything else again.

Top Bottom