• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

BentoBox

Smash Master
The people concerned do not even give 2 ****s so why should you :D It is clear Clouderz is the 2nd best MK in the world. Totally bias free.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm from this area but I'm not biased on most things about Brawl and I think spam is better because he's more patient and willing to go to any length to win the match, no matter how boring/gay/lame it is.

Against most opponents (most), Dojo just attacks, and he can because he's MK but it's not always the best decision

Still it's good to see an aggressive MK besides M2K for once (thank god for Dojo)
Nobody plays to win as hard as teh_spamerer does, lol.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm sure many of you are aware, but I do a podcast with Youko called "Show Me Your News" where we discuss things Smash-related, and it trades off biweekly episodes with the official SBR podcast, which is also run with Youko and I as the hosts. We're having an episode tonight at 8pm EST (in 3 hours!) and the big discussion this time is going to be CoT4. Our guest for the week is none other than Ninjalink, and we'll be looking at the chat in the livestream on stickam to see if you guys have any questions and what not. So come on and join us tonight, or if you can't make it then remember to download the podcast when its released soon after.

Here is the thread for ya'll: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108829

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm sure many of you are aware, but I do a podcast with Youko called "Show Me Your News" where we discuss things Smash-related, and it trades off biweekly episodes with the official SBR podcast, which is also run with Youko and I as the hosts. We're having an episode tonight at 8pm EST (in 3 hours!) and the big discussion this time is going to be CoT4. Our guest for the week is none other than Ninjalink, and we'll be looking at the chat in the livestream on stickam to see if you guys have any questions and what not. So come on and join us tonight, or if you can't make it then remember to download the podcast when its released soon after.

Here is the thread for ya'll: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108829
If it's about CoT4, I'll definitely be tuning in.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Panda, I know you don't care about sports, but it's the NBA All Star Game tonight at 8. Very tough position I'm put in LOL.

I'm gonna do both. Watch the game muted, listen to the podcast.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

this guy is mad cool lol. im tuning in for this. good stuff:laugh:

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
i got kicked out for absolute no reason???
whoever the cyber guy is...is a straight up f0ckface and if i ever see him in person im gonna kick his *** for being sucha queer nerd!!!! >:o

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Rejoin the chat, guys. Our stickam just kinda crapped out for a second there. Sorry about that.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Ooh I just noticed this thread 0_o

Shoutouts:
Pierce7d - Thanks for the shoutout! You gave out so much organized **** on and off feed.
ZMT - 2ND seed!!! Your represented real well man, awesome job!
Anther - Plain ****. Your Pika was the sole character who won on a consistent basis. Your skill is awesome man, hope to meet you one day.
Kadaj - Excellent reppin' with Marth. Too bad you got eliminated early, your play was good.
atomsk - Lol thunderstormer. Can't believe you got eliminated early, your DeDeDe is great!
Neo - The king of Marth himself, good lookin' for the shoutout! Sadly, none of your matches except one team match went live, but you ***** bad, and had mad fanboys. Keep it up man. You shoulda beat Infinity.
Random Ike Guy - Thee new smash legend. Good **** on getting 3stocked 3 times in a row, on LIVE STREAM. You have over 100+ new followers, VIP/SBRoomer perhaps?
Hylian - Your GnW was great! You and OBM make an excellent GnW ditto team lol. Your commentary was good and interesting too.
Keitaro - Your rap was tight son lol. Nice Falco good stuff.
SamuraiPanda - Excellent commentary and great play, loved ya overall man.
Candy - Good stuff in teams.
Ally - Talk about a show. You went from wi-fi king to a freaking pro. You ***** in everything, and you raked in over $900!!! Good stuff man, your snake is sexy.
Rogue Pit - Black PIT, best color for him. Good stuff, too bad they didn't show any of your matches.
EEvisu - Ruthless commentating: SUCCESS!
Azen - Way to not make top 10 Kaiba. Lmao jk you played so good with Lucario and Peach, maybe next time at a better tourney you'll be motivated to do better, you did very well in teams.
Blackanese - Funny man, your comments and one liners kept everyone happy.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Also, everyone should pronounce Atomsk as "uh-tom-ssk"
THANK YOU, SPAM!!!

I've been saying that since forever! And everyone (I think including Atomsk) was like, "No, it's At-um-isk".

Would I be right in thinking the Japanese spelling was initially Atamusuku? Because that's how they pronounce it in FLCL.

Top Bottom