• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i keep hearing keitaro in the background with his laugh XDD of some of the livestreams

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
65: Pierce7d Didn't see?
I was the green Marth player that I asked you for a friendly and we played one time. I believe it was on Battlefield?

1: Mew2King - Nice job! Get more sleep.
2: Ally - Fighting you was so hard. I had to think so fast.
3: Spammer - Good work. Don't quit.
4: Dojo -ARGH, why did I jump into that DAIR. You're too cool. Glad I got to play you.
5: NinjaLink - Thanks for avenging me.
5: Lee - It was fun fighting you in doubles, but I wanna go head to head one day.
7: ChuDat - I'm glad I got to see you, but I've still never played you. Let's rectify this next time I see you.
9: VexKasrani -I finally learned how to fight Bowser. Don't be so scary. I'm glad we got to play.
9: Ksizzle - wtf 9th, good work!!
13: NEO - Good job putting my **** to good use.
13: Jash - Dude, I've known you since W2Z days, I just didn't know you were Jash. Good job. I think you're the best Toon Link.
13: Anther - Too cool of a dude.
17: Azen - Play me next time I see you.
17: Snakeee - Nice work in doubles.
17: Reflex - You embarrassed me. Thanks for motivating me to improve even more.
17: Anti - You keep impressing me. Now we have to play.
25: Santi - Cool to meet you.
25: Atomsk - <3
25: Rogue Pit - Good to see you madu.
25: Boss - wtf we didn't play.
25: Seibrik - Cool + good = seibrik
33: D1 - Shellder <3
33: Inui - Norfair is gay
33: Kornn - Good job beating me again. I'll take the next one though, be sure of it.
33: Meep - Your Marth is amazing, wtf. Please play Marth more.
33: MalcomM - Too good, but no Sonic?
33: Dire - You helped me out a lot. Thanks.
49: PenUmbra - Good job using Pit/outplacing me
49: Blackanese - Too funny
49: Orion - Nice job!
49: dmbrandon - one of my favorite people in the smash community by a lot.
49: Le Thein - I'm glad I got to meet you, you're pretty cool
49: AlphaZealot - I'm kinda upset we didn't get to play. I'm good at fighting Diddy now, so I wanna see just how good you really are.
49: Sethlon - Thanks for teaming with me.
65: Pride - <3 don't quit
65: Chesterr01 - Really lame stuff happened to you.
65: Yes - Should've placed higher. Glad you got to go OOS
65: Kai - <3
65: Wes - lol, get Chiboed. You're too funny.
65: JCaesar - Doubles friends were fun
65: Plan Z - Interesting Marth.
65: Hylian - Really glad to meet you. Dr. Pepper is win.
65: Slikvik - <3 You're definitely one of my favorite OOS smashers.
65: Steel2nd - You're right that we don't chill enough.
65: Pierce7d - wtf, you should've placed WAY higher. Step it up.
65: Blackwaltz - Live feed together was fun. Next time there's a national tourney, wanna team?
65: Rookie - Good job making it this far with Fox. Now step it up more.
65: ZMT - I'm glad to have met you. You're pretty good.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im not gonna lie, this is gonna sound like a pretty extreme john but, i cant finish the videos right now. i just went and hooked up my encoding stuff to finish recording the last batch of matches and realized i couldnt find the vhs tape. i remembered last taking it home this past weekend to see if i would have time while home to record the rest (i didnt) and i realize i forgot to pack it up with my stuff as my little brother took it from my room without me knowing causing me to forget about it. im not sure when il get this tape back, il probably have my parents mail it to me so i dont have to wait 2 weeks (the next time i go home)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I would probably be able to eat 1/8 of that burger...

but that really makes me want a bk stacker for some reason

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i havnt been keeping up with the thread, but are vids of the mob on youtube yet?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i thought it was milotic, just wasnt sure exactly. i tried one on my team, but it just didnt work out. slowbro is better :)

Cia

das kwl
i thought it was milotic, just wasnt sure exactly. i tried one on my team, but it just didnt work out. slowbro is better :)
play speed milo. it's really good. i THINK it's max HP, split speed and sp. atk. @ salac berry. but it ***** anything that's not blissey or scarf'd

:017:

p.s. i know nothing about pkmn lolz

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I have a lot of shots against teh_spamerer and know his style pretty well. I most certainly can beat him. I have in the past and present in both singles and teams.
wtf @ knowing my style pretty well when I spent 99% of the match whiffing grabs? Failing horribly badly is not how I play.

You beat me once in the past in singles when you used Marth because I went Jiggs after R1 since we were splitting the pot. You have already agreed the last time we played in singles was nonsense and that was the only other time you've beaten me not counting when I first started playing Melee.

In teams you beat me in four sets. Two of these were when I teamed with tec0, someone who DOESN'T PLAY BRAWL, and you still lost a set when I went Luigi LOLOL get *****. One of the other set was with Bum and we probably would have won R4 if he didn't jump into my back air. The other set was when I teamed with Ryoko, it was a long time ago, and you lost both sets in grand finals. On the other hand, you have lost six sets in singles since the game came out, two of which were recent, and five recent sets in teams.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
dude spam ur campy and dont help ur teammate and suck in teams dont u rememeber what happened when we teamed WE GOT ***** remember we lost to all these people such as..... WAIT, LOL!

with like 0 teams experience except a few friendlies in the beginning of the day >_>;

inui IN PERSON after spam 2 stocked you twice you told me he beat you worse than you beat me

2 things i dont get about this

1) my average match vs you is winning 2 stock high %, the exact same as spam did in that set from what I heard
2) why would you say you played badly on smashboards if in PERSON all you did was mention how you got ***** worse than I usually **** you (which isn't true btw, I'm way better vs Snake than he is), without mentioning "oh ya but I was playing bad so it wans't really that big of a deal" or anything which could hint at that?

I don't get it

edit - spam always has worse teammates than you do except when I teamed with him >_>; and we won by a lot with 100 X less teams experience than you have with your teammate <_<

Snakeee

Smash Master
dude spam ur campy and dont help ur teammate and suck in teams dont u rememeber what happened when we teamed WE GOT ***** remember we lost to all these people such as..... WAIT, LOL!

with like 0 teams experience except a few friendlies in the beginning of the day >_>;
Hey at least me and my brother took a game off you guys. Next time "prepare yourself"

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Don't worry about Inui guys. He likes to try and make himself out to be amazing when he's actually nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. I thought everyone would have picked up on this by now though @.@

<3 Spamererererer even if he does play like he's gayer than a guy from Queer Eye

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You guys are going to have to calm down, lest I make you wonder why a player from Alabama could go somewhat even with you. <3

Top Bottom