• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

Santi

Smash Lord
We were having quality time :p

I should of taken more pictures with everyone :(

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Relax chibo it was just everyones way of venting out anger. Look how HAPPY everyone looks in those pics. It's in the past now. CoT4 was a memorable tournament. We know you tried your best under your difficult circumstances being sick and all. It was great seeing you at G.I.M.P.E.D, Melee was maad fun. I forgot what else I was gonna say lulz

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
yea plz upload the videos good sir. If u didnt, the people at home who werent there (spectators) would suffer too :|
It looked like such a great tourny with good matches.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I got vids recorded with the tag name 'Smexy'. I got literally no vids up on youtube so hopefully those get up xD.

@Kadaj, they should be up today.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I just don't understand why Brawl + friendlies are being put up by Chibo instead of Spam vs Ally or M2K vs Ally. Not only are those the most looked forward to vids in Brawl history (imo), they were recorded over 3 weeks ago.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I love how since I decided to speak my mind with logic Chibo doesn't even decide to point out that I was the other dude without the finger. But since the guy below me gives a peace sign (while I was as well), he gets some giant congratulations as if he didn't something comopletely out of the ordinary.

Lmfao my mouth was so wide open jesus, I was just really happy, it was so much fun.

Can't wait for videos!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I love how since I decided to speak my mind with logic Chibo doesn't even decide to point out that I was the other dude without the finger. But since the guy below me gives a peace sign (while I was as well), he gets some giant congratulations as if he didn't something comopletely out of the ordinary.
lol i think when i looked at the pic the first time i thought ur left hand (right to us) was flippin me off, but that was someone else. and idk, that other guy was mad chill. lol it was a joke, i wasnt necessarily commending anyone who wasnt doing anything

I just don't understand why Brawl + friendlies are being put up by Chibo instead of Spam vs Ally or M2K vs Ally. Not only are those the most looked forward to vids in Brawl history (imo), they were recorded over 3 weeks ago.
I've said the answer to this so many times. I went home last weekend and brought my tape with me in hopes of recording the rest of the vids then like 9 days ago. I didn't have a chance to. While packing back up for college, I just packed up everything in my room and left and got to college ready to record the vids, and my tape wasn't there. I called home and found out that my little brother took it out of my room without me knowing. Instead of waiting till this weekend when i go home to get the tape, I had my parents ship me the tape which I got this past sunday. I recorded the vids to my comp yesterday, and am splitting/uploading today.

however keitaro, speaking about these vids... plz contact me on aim.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
lol i think when i looked at the pic the first time i thought ur left hand (right to us) was flippin me off, but that was someone else. and idk, that other guy was mad chill. lol it was a joke, i wasnt necessarily commending anyone who wasnt doing anything

I've said the answer to this so many times. I went home last weekend and brought my tape with me in hopes of recording the rest of the vids then like 9 days ago. I didn't have a chance to. While packing back up for college, I just packed up everything in my room and left and got to college ready to record the vids, and my tape wasn't there. I called home and found out that my little brother took it out of my room without me knowing. Instead of waiting till this weekend when i go home to get the tape, I had my parents ship me the tape which I got this past sunday.
I recorded the vids to my comp yesterday, and am splitting/uploading today.
however keitaro, speaking about these vids... plz contact me on aim.

:)

Yay.

10yays

Rigs&Rape

Smash Apprentice
M2K is a spaz, honestly not wanting his vids to be seen? then the c0ck mongers like Chibo who agree to that **** so now people who could not make it can't see matches that OMG ****ing feature someone else besides M2K, I wish Ally or Dojo would demand their matches be put up but I don't see that happening, no heart.

M2K u ain't Batman, you're not even Aqua man, you're a spazzzzzzz

Nope

Smash Lord
280 people seeing it once....or EVERYONE on youtube seeing it "infinite amount of time
so your telling me hes scared? People might learn all his tech! oh noes!

But kidding aside I would really like to see matches between the best players in the nation + Canada. The least you could do for not letting most of us watch it at the actual venue due to time constraint is release them =p

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
are you serious?

Many great matches, and the grand finals of this amazing tournament, and he wont let anyone watch it....

even though hundreds saw it, except the spectators at home..

Only a d0uchbag would do that. The guys who have the matches recorded aren't helping either. Why do u guys agree to that crap. Theres grand finals of ANY GAME, fighting or First person shooters, and everyone gets to watch.
Id rather watch someone else play so i could at least SEE the finals.

Its getting to be a joke now. There should seriously be a rule that if you enter the tournament/ take the cash payout, you agree to having your matches put up online.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
while i would consider implementing that rule at later tourneys, it wasnt on at this one. and m2k asked me as a favor way before cot4 even happened to not have his matches online, and i agreed.

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
while i would consider implementing that rule at later tourneys, it wasnt on at this one. and m2k asked me as a favor way before cot4 even happened to not have his matches online, and i agreed.
agreed way before cot4? no comment -_-
Yea a rule like that would be nice. That or have m2k banned from entering so everyone can watch the finals =)

Rigs&Rape

Smash Apprentice
So pretty much... you've been planning to **** us over even before it began... yeah...

How the hell do you the person who ran this event not want to have the Grand Finals up, wasn't the the whole point of this to see the best players clash? So what only if you saw it on live stream or were there in person you get the honor? That is stupid and you should be ashamed you agreed to it, you didn't even say anything before hand either. Now considering how it was ran and ended should only encourage you to stop pissing people off.

Upload the vids c0ck monger

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's a tournament. Give me a break.

He doesn't owe anyone videos, and never did.

Sure, it's a shame, but if you care so much, you should get to the finals and demand that they get put up. Just saying.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
m2k doesn't want his videos released
Did he specify a reason why he would want to hide these vids from the public as opposed to any one of the other tournaments that he's won?

Was there something so different and spectacular about his play at this particular tourney that it would cause some kind of upraor to ripple throughout SWF, and he just decided to spare us that horrible fate...

:confused::confused::confused:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Did he specify a reason why he would want to hide these vids from the public as opposed to any one of the other tournaments that he's won?

Was there something so different and spectacular about his play at this particular tourney that it would cause some kind of upraor to ripple throughout SWF, and he just decided to spare us that horrible fate...

:confused::confused::confused:
He's just afraid that if people see him play and learn his style, someone might figure him out and beat him, and he'll win less $$$

All he's doing is holding back the metagame.

Top Bottom