• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

Santi

Smash Lord
"Hey M2k... use this remote for the computer"

*falls asleep*

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
"Hey M2k... use this remote for the computer"

*falls asleep*
omg i think that was probably the funniest thing while at my apartment. and when i joined in on it m2k started to believe it even more. hahahahaha

seriously, i use that remote for my comp all the time, is it out of batteries, idk why it isnt working

-!-

Smash Lord
still waiting for the rest of the videos :( I really wanna see Chu vs NinjaLink, thats one of the main ones i wanna see!!!

powell651234

Smash Apprentice
Chibo, weren't the rest of the vids supposed to be up awhile ago? :confused:
You spent all your days RIPPING Brawl to pieces, saying what a bore it is to PLAY, and then you complain that you can't WATCH the matches.

just admit it, you like Brawl a little bit.

It's okay.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
vex has the livestream matches. go bother him about it lol

as for apartment vids, as infinity said lol. theyl be here soon

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
You spent all your days RIPPING Brawl to pieces, saying what a bore it is to PLAY, and then you complain that you can't WATCH the matches.

just admit it, you like Brawl a little bit.

It's okay.
There's only one match I want to watch: me and Snakeee vs Inui and Atomsk R1. I want that up so I can laugh hysterically and link everyone I know to it because 2v1s in Brawl are unwinnable if you have a brain especially considering the stocks and % it started at.

The rest of the matches I just want up so I can read the youtube comments about me because they're HILARIOUS.

vex has the livestream matches. go bother him about it lol
RedAxelRanger: did u get the screen recorder from chibo @ that tournament u split w/andyG
RedAxelRanger: ?
Vex7117: no
RedAxelRanger: fawken chibo
Vex7117: lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thats pretty much the best comic ever

honestly, all i want to see are vids of the mob after the tourney

Kel

Smash Master
So are there going to be videos of the grand finals? I'd really like to see them?

I'm not complaining or trying to rush Chibo in any way, I'm just asking because I know Mew2king doesn't let people record him.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i just recorded the rest of the vids to my comp, il split them and upload tomorrow.....

Wild Animals?

Dogs!
but seriously guys... wtf. ok fine, start a ****ing riot, say what you want. act like the immature *******s you are and ruin the tourney even further, but this sort of drives the nail into the coffin even further. pictures taken and posted of everyone flippin' me off (don't even try to say it wasn't meant for me, you can't lie your way out of that one). its like even after when i try to explain myself and publicly apologize for what happened and all the work i did to get the tourney finished, i still get slack for it like this. i should go ahead and "chibo" all of you and not even upload the rest of the vids.

evidentally this is the respect i get
maybe il just pm the videos to this guy only

he seems to almost be cool and had a good time, or he didn't even realize the ongoing theme of the pictures.

definition of "chibo" incase u missed it -
coined at cot4 from someone who incidentally didn't like the tourney
uses: to chibo, be chibo'd
definition: to ripoff, cheat people out unfairly
example:
person 1: i just got chibo'd from the soda machine
person 2: ?
person 1: it ate my dollar and won't give a refund

by this point in this post im not even sure if im making a light hearted sarcastic post or I'm really pissed. i guess i still like to find some positive in things and have fun, but yea either way, im actually really pissed.

Top Bottom