• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Chat with Emblem Lord Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Being an idiot, I'm actually gonna ask mighty EL a question like I'm supposed to lol.

What's your take on the political/economic mess going on now? Feel free to extend it to whatever issue you wanna talk about.

Oh yeah, how bout that trip to Tokyo? Would you go there if the chic in Steel's sig said she wanted to see ya?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Economy has it's up and downs. That's just the way it goes naturally. It will bounce back eventually. Politics..eh. Haven't been keeping up. Someone wanna give me an update?

Also Japanese chicks ain't hot man. Asian women in general don't do it for me.

Cept for fillipinos. I'll tear that *** up.

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
Being an idiot, I'm actually gonna ask mighty EL a question like I'm supposed to lol.

What's your take on the political/economic mess going on now? Feel free to extend it to whatever issue you wanna talk about.

Oh yeah, how bout that trip to Tokyo? Would you go there if the chic in Steel's sig said she wanted to see ya?
In all questions money is a problem.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Glad you agree with me then bout pretty much all of that lol.

Well then, new burning question: when you gonna get a special woman (unless you already got one and I missed it lol)? Or maybe relationships like that aren't your thing?

Lol Kizzu you answer this one also then.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Now that I have a job I can start dating again.

There is an old friend from school that I still talk too. She knows that I feel strongly about her, but I didn't do anything since I had no money these past few months.

Now I can jump on that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
On the flip side, I have a decent amount of money, I'm just white and scrawny.

Give me life tips EL lol.

Btw, good job getting with the friend stuff.

Oh yeah, where do you work?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
The job is on the floor at ToysRus.

Easy job, but you do alot. Work the register, unloading trucks, and stocking the store.

Not much money, but it's better then what I was making before which was zero and I save on gas since it's only 5 minutes away.

I got it easily because the head of human resources who does the hiring is old friends with my older brother and one of his ex-girlfriends.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I plan on bugging my dad's gf for money so I can go to at least one tourney.

All that I make is mostly going straight to savings. Mostly for when I go back to school. I don't spend much money and I only have my phone bill and gas to worry about.

I also plan on getting a PS3 so I can get into Soul Caliber IV competitively.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
EL did u quit marth and go main MK yet? lol please talk to inui. its his first week using MK and got second place.... W. T. F

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
EL did u quit marth and go main MK yet? lol please talk to inui. its his first week using MK and got second place.... W. T. F
LOL yeah, I talked to him about that the other day.

I asked him what he would do when they banned MK if he does switch over and he said "I'd just go back to ****** with Marth LOL" so...I guess that's a kinda good thing O.o Considering he'll probably get banned in a month or two anyways.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Well...thats Brawl for you :ohwell:. When I do friendlies, I occasionally do better with MK, and I RARELY use him. Its rediculous and gay. After trying to alt Snake I got more respect for Snake users, there is more depth then just ftilt. But MK mehhhh.

LOL yeah, I talked to him about that the other day.

I asked him what he would do when they banned MK if he does switch over and he said "I'd just go back to ****** with Marth LOL" so...I guess that's a kinda good thing O.o Considering he'll probably get banned in a month or two anyways.
*Prays to the Brawl Gods* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom