• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvkevin

Smash Lord
At the DK thing, doesn't like, Sheik and stuff have no unwinnable matchups? Therefore sheik is better than DK? lolol.
That's the benefit of having a counter that gets destroyed by MK...that's part of the reason why Diddy does so well, his counters are eliminated by MK.

DSP

Smash Apprentice
Well, Wario's drop was a much needed one. He looks about right now.
I never really looked into Zelda, I knew she's subpar, but -9 is really harsh. I'm getting the vibe Sakurai didn't like Twilight Princess, considering that the other 2 Zelda chars are further up there.
Considering Link, a character with unsurmountable weaknesses and no apparent strengths won't move out of bottom anytime soon. I can see him on the lowest spot in the tier above bottom, but that's pretty farfetched as well.

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
I'm jumping on the Hyrule Tier bandwagon.
Good tier list. Meta Knight in his own tier makes placements much clearer.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Thought Link would've risen, but then again, who would he rise above?

Disagree with Pit, TL should be above him :bee:

good stuff for Ness and Falcon.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Hmm so should it be called the Twilight Tier? I guess it fits, but I kinda like the sound of Hyrule tier :p
If Jon dies suddenly (no offence Jon >_> ^_^) I am teaming with you and we're calling ourselves that regardless.
I'll Zelda/Ganon. + your link.
SHEIK IS FOR TIER WHORES (and she is not even in the game so it makes perfect sense, maybe, in my universe).
MEHaKnight belongs where he is imo.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Yeah, Twilight Tier fits pretty well because TL isn't based on Twilight Princess and he's not crap.

Actually that's REALLY fitting, considering the book/movie series.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
honest question

who in the west coast is in the BR?

like, not trying to be a **** or anything, I'm genuinely curious. Cause all I know of is Sky, Larry, Praxis and like 3-4 retired players.

I don't think I'll see the answer if you post it in here cause it would be buried under the morning rush, but could someone pm me if i missed any wc smashers in the BR? (WC being vegas, california, oregon, wa amd AZ)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
honest question

who in the west coast is in the BR?

like, not trying to be a **** or anything, I'm genuinely curious. Cause all I know of is Sky, Larry, Praxis and like 3-4 retired players.

I don't think I'll see the answer if you post it in here cause it would be buried under the morning rush, but could someone pm me if i missed any wc smashers in the BR? (WC being vegas, california, oregon, wa amd AZ)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264241

List all BBR members.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
Kind of upset about the pit rise based on nothing.

Zelda timeline:
20 to 22, 22 to 26, 26 to 35

Brawl novelty is starting to show, why isn't Dk following the same trend?

Jupz

Smash Master
I think Pit is in a good position right now. Not any higher, and not any lower.

Do you guys have the thing last tier list where you said like what characters were rated with numbers and stuff? I'm interested to see how far some characters are from others.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
@Mota:

Hype+Kool Aid

@Tier List:

ZSS should have gone down, and will when people start powershielding Riddle. :p
When he uses ZSS's laggy moves when people are in idle animation. ZSS should be too fast to reliably PSheild if you are using the right moves.

I don't think ZSS is all that stupendous, but Nick is earning his placings down here. Gimmicks don't last long down here. Hence the lack of MK. :)

Magik0722

Smash Champion
That's because the Ikes are better at Brawl. Lee Martin? Me? Bored? Mew2King? We're just better. Ike always got ***** by Sonic and Samus and lost to PT and Mario, but few players are good enough with them to stop top player + Ike in most cases. Ike still has a pretty bad match-up in Samus as well as a loss to Mario in low tier tournaments. Link and Lucas are even imo.
you act as though those were the only good players in low tier, there are several great players who played low tiers but still lose because they didnt pick ike

ike is just completely unfair in low tier tournaments and i have no idea why he stayed low tier behind worse characters like ness bowser and PT

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Zelda is right where she needs to be.....for those of you that don't think so how about you go try to play her in a tournament sometime.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
you act as though those were the only good players in low tier, there are several great players who played low tiers but still lose because they didnt pick ike

ike is just completely unfair in low tier tournaments and i have no idea why he stayed low tier behind worse characters like ness bowser and PT
could it be they lost because they aren't good with low teir characters in general?

Luigi player

Smash Master
-GaW is still too high
-Lucario is not a tier above Pit/ZSS etc imo
-DK should be bottom of C tier
-not sure if Luigi and Fox are really lower than Peach...
-while Zelda is bad, I don't think she's that bad

Good changes:
-top and high tier look pretty accurate (except for GaW and maybe Lucario)
-Kirby and ROB needed to drop, although ROB should drop a bit more
-PT and Ness needed to rise (a bit)
-Ike is now low tier

I'm sad Ness is not allowed in lowtier tourneys anymore... guess I'll have to switch to Mario. :(

Zucco

Smash Master
Low tiers is a waste of time anyway. I could care less if I cant use Ness anymore. Low tiers in New Jersey hasn't happened in months since Inui doesnt have a venue anymore and I hope we continue to not have low tiers. When you start to use low tiers as a way to get wins on the PR, you know somethings wrong.(yes, new jersey used low tiers at a point to rank certain people who were good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom