• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
no way. try zelda, and then link. it should be painfully clear that SOMETHING is wrong with link.

zelda isn't THAT bad. yeash.
I think Link is infinitely better than Zelda ;)

Also Arcade, I threw this onto the first post, but hopefully this explains the idea:

Whilst there are several characters with not much literal placement movement (Snake, Donkey Kong, etc etc), one needs to really consider what their cohort (in their tier) is now compared to before.
Snake is still second best in the game, but he is not considered to be within the same tier as Meta Knight. I would call this a drop in principal.
Donkey Kong stayed the same yet is no longer close in comparison to a character who was 14th in the game (from Tier List v3).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Zelda really is super horrible, guys. I'm not sure if she's as bad as Ganondorf, but she's awful.

I'd like to state that I strongly opposed the moving of MK to his own tier and will always do so...since I see no tier gap between him and Diddy Kong/Snake/Falco at all. Oh well. Hopefully that error gets corrected next time.

TP

Smash Master
I have a feeling that if Sakurai had made the Triforce an item in Brawl, it would have been about as strong as Mr. Saturn.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Zelda is pretty horrible.
I only ever use her to kill with if I can't get my own way with Sheik.
Because I'm crap I never get my way with Sheik. But w/e, I agree with her dropping significantly.
I thought Diddy would overtake Snake tbh, but not surprising that Snake still holds that position.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Yessssss!! Nesssssss is the bessssst!!!! He better still be usable in low tiers. >=(

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Lol it looks great! Thank god Falcon is no longer dead last. That's what Ganon is for!

Metaknight is top and Ganon is last! Looks ABOUT RIGHT TO ME! <3 <3 <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yessssss!! Nesssssss is the bessssst!!!! He better still be usable in low tiers. >=(
On the other hand, Low Tier now officially loses Pokemon Trainer, Ness and Bowser, as we do not consider E Tier as a Borderline Low. However, in the processes of voting both Ness and Bowser had a majority vote for being in a higher tier than the current F and G; which resulted in not a new tier being created, but them being bumped to E. One could consider those two characters as borderline low tiers.
Unless the TOs are generous, you're gonna have to pick up a new low tier, Prime.
...but hey, no more Bowser to **** Jigglypuff, right? :p

Jupz

Smash Master
This tier list is amazing, especially the first 4 tiers or so. Wario and IC's are in much better spots and I think its really accurate. Nice work :) Captain Falcon is a little high though lol.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Link isn't second worse by any stretch, no where near.

Falcon is horrible.

Zelda as much as I love her (now) is deserving of her new spot.

Meta knight DOES NOT belong in his own tier...

theunabletable

Smash Lord
I don't see why MK is in his own tier, though. Against Diddy and Falco (without a ledge grab limit, but they're so popular that in my 5 months of tourney-going I've never been to one without it) he's pretty much even. I'm not sure about Snake but it's really close to even.

It just doesn't seem like he's THAT much better than everyone...
Link isn't second worse by any stretch, no where near.

Falcon is horrible.

Zelda as much as I love her (now) is deserving of her new spot.

Meta knight DOES NOT belong in his own tier...
Yeah I kinda agree with that, I don't think Link is second worst. Still terrible, but I don't think he's that bad. They probably just put him there so they COULD have a Triforce tier XD

Well so is everyone that's below him now lol...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ikes are gonna dominate low tiers now. :/
Prime, where have you been?
Haven't you SEEN Low Tier tournaments? Ike's have been running around all over the place, even WITH PT, Bowser, Ness, and sometimes Sonic.

Now there's just gonna be MORE. LOL.

Glad I picked up Mario. He supposedly has a small advantage on Ike.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
I agree with the tier list for the most part. Except Falcon is a bit above from where he should be, Link below he should be (although it must be because not many people play Link). And although Ike dropped, he's still too high.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Is zeldas change the biggest change of any character in any tier list? :p
Yup.

Zelda has the biggest jump AND the largest drop at -9.
Sonic still has the highest rise though at +8. :p

Afropony

Smash Lord

Jupz

Smash Master
Do you guys have the thing last tier list where you said like what characters were rated with numbers and stuff? I'm interested to see how far some characters are from others.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
I would like to point out that this tier list is based on the BBRs current OFFICIAL RULE SET.
Oh...

Well I guess with planking MK being that far above everyone makes some sense.

But no tourney ever allows planking anyways.............
So, under that rule set, is planking considered stalling?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom