• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

otg

Smash Master
Aight I'm just putting this out there, but people best not be sleeping on my ***** Tuna. You can judge vids all you want, kid has the best pichu in the world ask Insane Carzy Guy.

Get at my sludgey *** Dr.Mario. Best doc ***** where you at europe?

The Filth

Smash Lord
The fact is you 2 always give us **** for no reason other then 'where better then you at a computer game so your opinion means ****'.
The entire boards are just handbags at 10 paces now.

Stop being ****ing WOMEN and just shut your ****ing mouths for once. It's making me feel bad to be associated with you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Aight I'm just putting this out there, but people best not be sleeping on my ***** Tuna. You can judge vids all you want, kid has the best pichu in the world ask Insane Carzy Guy.
When we're in tournament, we play properly, regardless of what we think of the player so there will be no 'sleeping on him' but from the vids and the results from the fest it's pretty clear he's not a threat to the top.

But obviously some people don't like that fact so they will fight and rant against this until the day of the tournament comes and the results portray what i'm saying anyway lol.

J03

Smash Master
Figured id do shoutouts. bit late but ive been busy =o

Firstly tanks to everyone for coming, especially the scotts and Ben for travelling such a long way to see lil old me, and to Ed for the surprise visit, really made my day ^_^.

Tuna: So impressed, not just in smash but in life? such a ridiculous guy, non stop laughs. TY for being f*cking amazing fella. Smash wise dont play many friendlies between now and GT2, just play pressure sets or MM with shadows and cookie. Give yourself a big stock disadvantage so its really pressured. Just try and relax and have a laugh with it, if you dont place well whats the big deal? you go home and dont see us again anyway haha

Shadows: Nice falcon man, your a really well rounded player with a good grasp of mindgames. work on techchasing, sometimes just use the D-smash to cover two options and other times just chase them. remember you can use the raptor boost to cover every option put you have to posistion yourself erally well and do it just at the right time. ground game is especially important vs spacies because essentially you just want to control them. after a few just chase them and put a knee/stomp out. Cant remember if you can space the nair over falcos lasers, its too useful. Other then that just watch vids and steal sh*t haha, your at the stage where you gotta play to learn rather then win.

Cookie: Similar to Shadows except youve got a good grasp of tech skill rather then mindgames, and you wont get anywhere without both. Pressureing sheilds is great but unless you follow it up its useless, in our games i knew i could just roll out with no problems. So always be ready for the roll becasue thats what people are gonna do. Nair-shine-Nair-shine-WD-follow. play people and see how long it takes them to roll and follow it. I dont think you understand spacing enough to really understand what im about to say but be aware of it. when your pressuring dont be inside them be as far away as you can be w/o your attacks missing. Basically shine the sheild, SH back a lil and hold back during the attack so your attack just catches the sheild, this is easier with the bair coz its got a bigger range. Moreover you dont grab enough...grabbing with fox is **** and = win. Camping the grab is a legit strat loadsa foxes use, obv you dont have to but you gotta work on baiting your opponent. Then you either wait for them to do a move with lag OR run in and sheild, use both to mix it up. Start developing a platform game too, fox is soooo good with them.

Blinky: well done dude youve definatly improved. This is gonna sound harsh but for some reason you dont impress me, its rare for us to play and me to think 'wow that was ****' you dont combo enough... and marth combos ALL DAI! honestly i think you need to watch chrisboi haha, just for the surprising ****. You should appraoch a lil less and create a more difficult wall between you and your opponent. You can approach with the D-tilt which is ****! Against FF's one aerial leads to grab at low % and from there you can just go for it. Just get them off stage and edgeguard either aggresively or from the stage, mixing it up. Everything ive said i KNOW you do, but not enough. The fact is your a good player but your playstyle doesnt match your potential which is a real shame to see. Obv im not having a go i just want to see i big improvement and play how i know you can >=O

Tamoo: haha i love it 'i wasnt happy with how i played against you' it just sounded too fimilar, maybe i once said something similar? honestly i just wanted to set the record straight, not out of a grudge just because i wanted to show you the 'real me' haha. So yeah ill 100% let you have your say. its 1-1 now imo so lets play again at GT2 ^_^. Style wise your amazing in teams, in singles your spacing is great but your too predicable. seriously a lot of the time you do this exact set of moves. Bair-Bair-Nair through my sheild-charge F-smash. I was talking to Amsah just last night and he said the second he put his sheild up against hbox or mago he was doomed, jiggs can do what she likes, so when you see a sheild just dont let up, and punish a roll with rest. Which brings me to next point. You rest sooo infrequently. I know jiggs rest can seem a bit novel and risky but theres just too many ways to control your opponent into a rest oppourtunity. Thes fact is hitting a rest is like falcon punching someone 10 times with his D*ck whilst taunting. Its soo demoralising sometimes that one rest can win the match. Just take the chance when your on v.low or v.high %. but definatly step up your sheild pressure game dude.

Kone: Too rusty and gets 3rd? seriously your just ridiculous xD. Theres actually too much stuff that i could say improvement wise but its all stuff thats either due to you being rusty or stuff that id rather explain when we next play =). Outside of smash it really made to smile that you came haha, such a great surprise ^_^

Ant: Your jiggs is really coming along, some of the rests you get o_0. at the same time i think the rest is a bit novel to you and you probably go for a few a bit... optimistically haha. honestly its gonna take a while to get a char done regardless so theres not much point in iving much advice. Most of what i said to tamoo applies to you too though. And keep up the infinite patience ^_^

Alan: NO. thats my advice to you... your not allowed to let me beat you, your the reason why i wanna get better haha. I dont mind beating you but not like i did =/ in a nutshell you fell for my sh*t just as i stopped falling for yours. Im not gonna fall for your sh*t now so get new sh*t and I'll get new sh*t too =). Im really looking forward to the next few times i play you, i feel like i made a breakthrough or two recently because im learning from playing you. forcing me to get smarter and sh*t im sorry its taken me so long haha, im planning on upping my game again, ive been working on some stuff thats not ready for pressure play yet. but after gt2 ill really start forcing it in there so watch out ^_^. As for advice just play like you usually do, not counting this fest just gone. Id say try to speed up a lil, and use more technical stuff. Not just for flash im talking the useful shiz, armada can do JC nairs perfectly and you need to start using it more too. Also if you watch armadas combo vis (the beast from sweden) hes got some crazy combos that i want to see you use. Other then that your platform game is far too basic, Armada has shown the world how to do this ****, you use it but not enough of it and not frequently enough. Also your aerial spacing isnt as good as it could be, I dont know how to advise you on it though =/. Put simply i think your peach is too simple atm. If it carries on itll become too predictable.

Ben: What can i say that youve not heard eh? ^_^ well imo you play to win 100% of the time, each game is like grand finals, it takes far too much for you to enjoy smash, you seem to forget that getting beaten is the best way to improve, instead of analysisng why youve lost/losing your braing defends yourself, your mentality is the PRIMARY thing holding you back! Also your quite possibly the most predicatble player ive ever played, which is atrocious considering your kill level. Jab-D-smash is a beginner level strat that stops working the second people get hit by it more then once. Honestly the best advice i can give you is to stop D-smasing altogether for a while, which will 100% FORCE you to use your other options. Take me, all i did was grab-upair. Will took up Luigi, which forced me to learn the rest of fox haha. Docs aerials are **** but i see you stick to the floor looking for that D-smash every time i go over 90%. Docs grabs are ****, but i just space your sheild so you cant grab. The second you think the grabs arent working... D-smash, D-smash, D-smash. As for edgeguarding, i know you can do it, but i dont think your quick enough to get on that edge and bair my face in. When you do it, you do it perfectly, so i really dont know why getting on the edge isnt your primary instinct =/. But seriously dude something has to change, But i honestly dont think anything will untill you change the way you view smash. It sounds harsh but thats my honest opinion.

Alright i hope this all helps guys ^_^

red writing = important!

Kone

Smash Master
Joe - let me know whats going on with the ferry. We will have to book it step by step online together as you will need to know what times to take and my car details etc

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Yeah he did, and then Charles happened it most likely, he doesn't infract people but he just deletes posts which is boring and annoying....

But he said something about people are still hating on Tuna and that OTG and Tuna are at the same level and that OTG goes even with PC, JMan and a few other people lol.

And then I said something cocky like he placed th at an event with none of the top 5 people in the UK attending...congratz on being the same level as him lol :)

J03

Smash Master
tbf to otg he point doesnt make sense, its like i can go quite even with you, it doesnt make me your level.

But yeah Youll love playing tuna regardless, all this 'skill level' sh*t it pointless, the fact his hes hella fun to play man.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Ahah yeah, drop all this ****. I'll do my best at GT2, and will play all of you guys in friendlies and whatever and we'll have a good time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
tbf to otg he point doesnt make sense, its like i can go quite even with you, it doesnt make me your level.

But yeah Youll love playing tuna regardless, all this 'skill level' sh*t it pointless, the fact his hes hella fun to play man.
No you can't lol.
But yeah...I will just wait till GT2 .

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Actually no I happend, his point was useless and just flamed for no reason, there is a lot better ways he could have shown his point. Let GT2 be the judge, as Tuna said, lets all have a good time :)

If I delete posts its because there is a good reason behind it and if it deserves an infraction it will get it.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
In all seriousness, I am sorry to leave this BUFFOON in your care, even for a few months. Please be gentle, Britons.

AmcD

Smash Ace
:D I love it, I've been using it for along time! At least someone else has now learned the ALAN!!!

Top Bottom