• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Day 2 tourney results lol:

1 TC
2 Yeniths
3 ABCD
4 jo3

5 bullet bill
5 Chaz

6 Box

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Its jolteon ppl...not TC lol and it was obvious he was going to win due to all my training...nothing to do with his personal understanding of the game.

Looks like Yeniths stepped it up this tournament..I would like to know if Jolteon lost any games or got sent to the losers bracket though...Bullet Bill not changing and ironically known as the guy who never improves

:phone:

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alex lost a few games yeah, I took a game off him, Alan a set, no sure about anything else tho! lol

Aiko is still really good, TC (proper name) will agree :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Awesome smashfest Joe :bee: thanks very much.

I love how everytime theres a quick mini tournament in a smashfest everyone judges it as if it was a national or something.

Prof- Ask anyone who attended the smashfest if I've improved or not

L-J

Smash Ace
Awesome smashfest Joe :bee: thanks very much.

I love how everytime theres a quick mini tournament in a smashfest everyone judges it as if it was a national or something.

Tbf full blown tournaments don't happen very often and some of the guys at this haven't been to one for a long time, so of course people will set some stock by things like this. I'd agree they shouldn't too much though.

VA

Smash Hero
Who's "everyone" and what judgement has this "everyone" passed?

I wantz money from you Alex, so no seriouslies for you. How can you suck vs Falcon anyway, it's bull**** in favour of Sheik unless the Falcon really knows what he's doing in which case it's even at the VERY best.

J03

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone for coming, you're all much improved and thanks for the experience as I feel much more up to speed in the face of the monthly.

TC: From what I've seen you'd take the medal for most improved in a heartbeat and it is really nice to see, you also really dispelled your image of a campy sheik, its more defensive spacing then anything, I'll be gunning for you at the monthly :) Thanks for the games I really learnt a lot and I look forward to playing you again. Lastly I would like to show my appreciation for how good of a guest and smasher you are travelling all the way from London for the fest was really appreciated and you're respectfulness of my house was admirable, thank you x.

Yen: If only you had combo DI you could really push for top 5 in the UK I think you would really benefit from a long session playing sheiks and marths as they can combo you so easy if you don't DI properly or maybe just play against people and don't attack, just let them combo you and try to get out of it, I say this because you can't rely on just your aggressive game against top players and also against players whose main damage comes from punishing your approach, that said your aggressive game is insane!

Ben: WOW what a change, I honestly couldn't stop mentioning it to people as it really alters the atmosphere from 'omg he is going to blow up' to something altogether more pleasant. In terms of smash you are very much improved and now are a real contender to do some damage. That said you still fall for some silly things and I believe its because you fail to adapt in a game or in a set so if something works on you I can just keep doing it, you will even sometimes notice it and openly mention it but you don't adapt enough to stop it working, at least not in the space of a single set. The thing is that if your noticing something and not stopping it from happening then your obviously going to place worse then if you do something about it. I know its a relatively small thing but it makes a big difference, if you change it I can see you beating people and causing some serious upsets.

Alan: At least we still got it in teams eh? These new kids.. what are we going to do? Good to see your doing well and that your peach has been brought up to scratch for the monthly :)

Box: What an amazing surprise it was to see you again, and your magically better at smash xD I hope we get to see you more often then once every 2 years from now on haha, and on a serious note i hope your knee heals with time :(

Ant.Chaz.Will. aaah the regulars, awesome to see you guys again, keep well until next time :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

You placed 5th twice in a row and below those who have not played the game in like a year or literally a few times in a year and decided to return and still place above you lol...

You obv haven't improved that much and just seem improved to those who haven't picked up the game in a long time, you're still no where near me and the results practically certifies your loss against my Roy :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Thanks for the kind words joe, it was my pleasure though. It was a good fest. :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
You placed 5th twice in a row and below those who have not played the game in like a year or literally a few times in a year and decided to return and still place above you lol...

You obv haven't improved that much and just seem improved to those who haven't picked up the game in a long time, you're still no where near me and the results practically certifies your loss against my Roy :)
I don't know what you're trying to prove because I already know you're a prick and ***** about players on the boards all the time. Seems like some things will never change apart from my fox that is getting better and better :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I agree....5th twice, your fox is getting so much better and beaming with improvement :)

Look forward to our MM vs my Roy which you will not do for a higher prize then £2 even though you said your win is guaranteed and that apparently im being a coward despite you not wanting to do it for £10 :)

VA

Smash Hero
lol I'll tkae all three please at £5 each

I'll do any amount more if you want but that seems reasonable.

I'm excited about how much I'm going to camp.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
yo dawgs what up

edit: lol it said the first post I made was too short and I would have to re-do it so this is what I changed it to. Turns out smashboards just wanted to make me look like a damn fool

Top Bottom