• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
SMASH BROTHERS JOKE:

where does jigglypuff do her shopping?

what's been going on?

J03

Smash Master
hey alan just the man i wanted to see.

wanna come over in the near future? if so when is best with you. Yeniths wants to come over so he needs a range of dates

J03

Smash Master
>>> Joe's Super Duper Sausage Smash Fest. <<

This is gonna be at mine on September 9-12th (Fri-Mon).

Interested people shall be

AmcD
Aiko
Chaz!
Coey
Yeniths
Willz
Jolteon
Jo3

J03

Smash Master
sorry Ben had work and only saw your messages

of course i dont want you to come :p

BOOK NOW! ill meet you, yen, tc and possibly willz at the train station :)

J03

Smash Master
AmcD
Aiko
Chaz!
Coey
Yeniths
Willz
Jolteon
Bullet Bill

8 people at mine will be lol times, i need at least 1 more full setup (tv/cube) as atm i only have 1 full setup, i imagine Ant will be able to bring 1 full setup and im gonna try and get a 3rd one.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
AmcD
Aiko
Chaz!
Coey
Yeniths
Willz
Jolteon
Bullet Bill

8 people at mine will be lol times, i need at least 1 more full setup (tv/cube) as atm i only have 1 full setup, i imagine Ant will be able to bring 1 full setup and im gonna try and get a 3rd one.
Aikos coming :bee:. No Alan though? I talked to him recently and it sounded like he was coming.

I can bring a cube, game etc but not a T.V.

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
meh can't come this
parents don't want me travelling to manchester when i'm not really familiar with the area and cuz I'd be going by myself as well

sorry jo3 :(
i'll be 18 next year anyway, then i can do whatevaaaaaaaaaaaa

J03

Smash Master
let your parents know that id be meeting you at the station and dropping you off too, it may help.

if not it sucks but thanks for trying mate, its appreciated :)

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
yo jo3, you probably dont know me and i probably dont know u, but if i can save enough by then do u reckon u have room for a huge black guy?

J03

Smash Master
Jo3
AmcD
Aiko
Chaz!
Coey
Yeniths
Jolteon
Bullet Bill
Callum
DDiz

10 people T_T, uh oh i've made a booboo lol

I'm really not sure how many my place can house, its a pretty dinky flat i live in these days. On top of that i actually only have 1 setup and hopefully Ant can bring a second for 2 setups, im also gonna try and gumtree.com another tv lol. So if all goes well i'll have 3 setups which is still not enough for 10 imo

So what im saying is a REALLY SHOULD put a cap on guests and make it like 7 guests total but i hate turning people away, so if you and DDiz are ok with a borderline infeasible amount of room to sleep then your welcome to come :), ill also have to make sure most of the others are ok with it too as they gotta sleep somewhere as well xD

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
lol its okay u can take my name off, got a letter from college today that i gotta be in on that day >_>

Top Bottom