• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'm not booked jo3 but I should be buying the tickets on the day, I'm pretty confident I will make it, as I miss you x

J03

Smash Master
There is no sheik that I'm scared about tbh campy or otherwise. I played Adam and Zest4 and took each game to last stock and played Amsah in friendlies and again each game was last stock and I even managed the odd win. I'll admit I probably am worse now due to rust but I definitely fancy my chances vs any sheik.

VA

Smash Hero
There is no sheik that I'm scared about tbh campy or otherwise. I played Adam and Zest4 and took each game to last stock and played Amsah in friendlies and again each game was last stock and I even managed the odd win. I'll admit I probably am worse now due to rust but I definitely fancy my chances vs any sheik.
MM £50 your whatever vs my shiek

p.s my sheik is my best now

VA

Smash Hero
Robby, let's have sex Sheik dittos next time we play.
haha we did have sex Sheik dittos last time, I hardly won them for about an hour then four stocked you and quit.

p.s who posted that from your account *raises eyebrow*

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool I don't remember that but I'll take your word for it.

I posted it.

VA

Smash Hero
lool I don't remember that but I'll take your word for it.

I posted it.
four stock on yoshi's story, it was sort of janky, maybe an SD in there somewhere.

I am a database of match results. I remember the stocks and stages of nearly every tournament match I've played against good players.

AmcD

Smash Ace
Probably be at Manchester for around 6.30, so Joe you meeting people in town?
Have no idea how to get to yours!

J03

Smash Master
getting to mine in easy times, you walk from piccadilly to the natwest bank on the way to the gardens.

There is a bus stop there for the 216 and 231 buses, jump on one (they're every 5 mins) ask to go to sportscity (manchester city stadium, fare will be 1.50) and jump off at the asda walk to the Mcdonalds and i live in the flats opposite. I intend to meet everyone in town and this is just an emergency detail in case your phone dies or w/e.

COEY

Smash Lord
i'm so excited for tomorrow that i've actually had to unretire, log into smashboards, and post!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
:D

I arrive at like 3pm tomorrow hope this is a decent time :)

ohh and I'm soo looking forward to Rice sometime during the weekend :D

J03

Smash Master
I was too lol, just found out my overdraft has been reduced by 1k so instead of having a hundred quid i now have -900...

btw we will also have a special guest coming tomorrow, if any one knows who it is then keep it to yourself as it'll ruin the surprise lol

COEY

Smash Lord
I was too lol, just found out my overdraft has been reduced by 1k so instead of having a hundred quid i now have -900...

btw we will also have a special guest coming tomorrow, if any one knows who it is then keep it to yourself as it'll ruin the surprise lol
please text me who, it may mean the difference from me being on time, to me being 5 hours late! oh and by text me i obv mean josie :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Results from mini tourney day 1 lol:

1 TC
2 ABCD
3 Aiko
4 Yeniths

5 COEY
5 Bullet Bill

7 JO3
7 Box

VA

Smash Hero

1 TC
2 ABCD
3 Aiko
4 Yeniths

5 COEY
5 Bullet Bill

7 JO3
7 Box
lol. lololol. lol.

how do y'all like being camped so hard it make you want to chop off your face and eat it?

I want to **** that sheik with my falco/n.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

1 TC
2 ABCD
3 Aiko
4 Yeniths

5 COEY
5 Bullet Bill

7 JO3
7 Box
LOL This straight away shows me that I will be destroying all of these people in the Roy challenge...espesh that crap Bullet Bill.

Good job Jolteon....Aiko and AmcD still better then Yeniths???

lol. lololol. lol.

how do y'all like being camped so hard it make you want to chop off your face and eat it?

I want to **** that sheik with my falco/n.
LOL He only gets away with the camping if you allow him to, thus his camping strats not working so hard on me...there are flaws behind it which people don't see and get blindly by impatience and getting annoyed....no suprize in him winning though, it was pretty much guaranteed

VA

Smash Hero
LOL He only gets away with the camping if you allow him to, thus his camping strats not working so hard on me...there are flaws behind it which people don't see and get blindly by impatience and getting annoyed....no suprize in him winning though, it was pretty much guaranteed
Exactly, I get bored easily because I'm used to playing aggressive as anything and I go in to the camping.

Top Bottom