• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

COEY

Smash Lord
apart from quoting total war whats the plan...

i get paid a week today so weekend of the 14th/15th/16th is fine. guys?

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Weekend of the 14th works out best for me :D

But really, it's not tragedy if I don't have to deal with Alan's **** for yet another weekend

COEY

Smash Lord
yo tuna i hear your pichu is pretty sick. gotta get in some luigi pichu games, though i also heard the match up is **** for luigi. you play luigi too right? would be nice to trade secrets and tips ;)

COEY

Smash Lord
i suck at dittos. guess i gotta learn some time. though i think if i ever came up against another luigi player id just go sheik.

especially in ntsc...

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm yeah dittos will be a little strange I think :p Your luigi is definitely better than mine though, I don't main him or anthing...just sorta play around with him on occasion :D

COEY

Smash Lord
you know you love it alan. my god you havent seen luigi vs jiggs yet....

if youd all man up and play fast fallers none of this would be a problem.

COEY

Smash Lord
hopefully both i was hoping to make something european this year too but we'll see. i will deffos be making at least one of those 2 tho.

J03

Smash Master
lol the 14th ya.

i dont want too many peeps coming coz i cant handle it lol

tuna, alan, ant and coey get first choice of the 4 spots i have to offer.

however im willing to stretch another place to a tavel buddy for tuna =D

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Aright, I'll book soon then and see if either of the scots can come. They got so much better since GT2 daaaaamn, it's crazy. They're gonna be the top 2 in the UK in no time

AmcD

Smash Ace
Right I've just booked for Friday till Sunday. Who else is coming? Is Will, Yaneev and Ant confirmed?
If there is an issue with space is it for sleeping or just in general?

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting in at around 11 on Friday morning, and leaving around 4:15 Sunday afternoon. Gonna wanna kill myself after all the peach and luigi that I'm gonna have to deal with this weekend :(

J03

Smash Master
lol you think its bad in the USA having to play a doc.

my main practise is against a Peach, Luigi, Jiggs and a Samus.

lovely...

on that note i play much peach now rofl, be prepared

J03

Smash Master
i have recording stuff ... kinda

oki rules for this weekend.

gonna be 6 of us and 3 tv's, do the math. i do however need 2 extra setups, so im gonna rely on ant and will to bring theirs, however if its no bother for the rest of you plox bring one just in case, no pressure though =D.

tuna, will and alan are sleeping at mine AND ant and andy are sleeping at ants so there should be enough sleeping room ^_^. ive got enough sleeping equipment for 3 to sleep, i DO NOT have enough for 3 to sleep COMFORTABLY, so bring some sleeping stuff each, you dont need much, just something.

dinner. friday night we'll be ordering out chinese for simplicity and saturday ill cook us something simple, will prolly ask for a quid to cover it. we'll use the corner shops for small stuff and probs go town once or twice if you wanna eat out. speaking of which i recommend we go somewhere nice on saturday as its tunas last time here =o, but thats completely up to you guys.

Also i should mention that im on a detox atm so all smoking is to be done on the balcony unless Chloe/ Leigh are smoking inside in which case its oki for you to follow suit, not that any of you smoke haha

we will be doing a round robin obv at some point so bring your A game. As this is a kanye fest the iron man will return in some form or another. and lastly we will do some practise stuff in order to help improve i guess =o, id like to take this opportunity to declare my dominance over the NW as ill actually be playing properly this weekend >_o

Id also like to take this oppourtunity to announce Kanye Fest 3! which will be larger and better then this one.

see yall tomorrow

EDIT: and for gods sake bring a towel, deodorant and a toothbrush!

AmcD

Smash Ace
haha I always bring a towel, deodrant and a tootbrush :p i actually might not use peach this weekend :O

J03

Smash Master
OK this is bull****. I'm pretty good at Fifa when I'm high but sober I suck balls.

High = 22 matches won out of 25

Sober = 9 loses out of 10

discuss

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
That ****ing ayyy. THE NIGHTMARE TRAIN AHH. Since uj will be going back to america fairly soon after exams it might not be for a while D: maybe we can arrange a bit of shin dig after the holidays?

Top Bottom