• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

J03

Smash Master
=o my bad haha.

1st AmcD
2nd Tuna (by divine intervention)
3rd Jo3
4th Coey
5th Aiko
6th Blinky

great sets between myself, alan and tuna in what was a triangle of **** by all three of us. I refer to Tunas 2nd place as divine intervention due to god entering the room and forcing me to lose xD who would have thought he would side with a jew eh? =/

Had a great time and i think we are all gutted that tuna has to leave us so soon, really wish you all the best mate and hopefully we'll meet again. Id say i may meet you again should i go america but im not sure i could stand 10 of you haha, if you ever want to see me go on a rampage then that seems like the perfect catalyst =P.

COEY

Smash Lord
live with it!

oh and no crews results or you not want to admit me, yaneev and andy beat you alan and ant, joe? i suppose it is embarrassing 4th place taking 7 stocks like that...

J03

Smash Master
oh yosh crews were awesome ^_^.

coey bringing the **** for his teammates with total demolition of out little coalition, the seamen replaced with a luigis smiling face with one woo-hoo that little dude took 7 stocks and our world was left rocked.

hope you enjoy the rhyme, you deserve it =)

COEY

Smash Lord
ty i did, and i have to be honest i was until now a little ashamed of you for forgetting, especially as it was the only event which actually had money on the line, tho curiously that didn't seem to inspire tuna... ^^

J03

Smash Master
you have my apologes will, i have been too busy with revision, deadlines and a concussion xD i didnt even post the singles results until today.

also had we done doubles team 'joe+1' would have been the winner so yall owe me some money for it =D

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh also you crazy brits, hit Alan for me next time you see him for making me do peach dittos on Mute. IT'S YOUR FAULT ALAN

IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU *******

COEY

Smash Lord
He broke my heart on numerous occasions. Namely by using his last stock to play his super defense game, gets me everytime :/

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
GGs everyone, I feel like I made a big improvement this time :)

When will the next thing be? I have exams between the 14th and 26th of June so obviously won't be able to do anything between then, but would like to get some practice in before GT3 and SNY.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Ohhh also you crazy brits, hit Alan for me next time you see him for making me do peach dittos on Mute. IT'S YOUR FAULT ALAN

IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU *******
it's ok. We all feel this way about Alan

good that everyone had a good time :)

2nd Tuna (by divine intervention) hahahaha sad that you're leaving though tuna :( you're a hella cool guy

well done Will!!!!

J03

Smash Master
not heard from vbm since his hours changed from nights back to day shifts =/ he did admit that his name was influenced beforehand becuase him and Faab had been friends for a few years when we was at a uni in amsterdam, the last thing he admitted however was that he didn't exist and that we made him up.

COEY

Smash Lord
might be able to have a few ppl over sometime next week, not sure exactly on dates yet but is anyone interested?

AmcD

Smash Ace
Well you would need to get the a bus to Liverpool Southparkway from the Airport. 80, 80a,82 and any 86 goes there from the airport and the cost for the bus is £1.70.
Train from Southparkway to Lime St is around £2 and Lime St to Manchester is around a tenner I think.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
btw, I'm back in manchester next week, will be up for a few games / drinks / smokes / whatever as usual

also,

OMG it's the world cup soon
actually in with a chance of doing ok
so hyped

COEY

Smash Lord
charlie! hows it going man?

will try and make it to manchester work permitting if you or joe let me know when.

J03

Smash Master
ill plan it now, all NW are invited to a max of 5 guests, with charlie ant alan coey and blinky getting first choice.

next weekend good with all? also i recommend i piss up as ill still be on the last days of my week long exam finished piss up of madness.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
ill plan it now, all NW are invited to a max of 5 guests, with charlie ant alan coey and blinky getting first choice.

next weekend good with all? also i recommend i piss up as ill still be on the last days of my week long exam finished piss up of madness.
could I come?

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it due to exams between 14th and 27th, anything after and I'll be able to make it though.

Top Bottom