• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

J03

Smash Master
ARGH these controllers are driving me insane!

the A-stick on my old one is too loose and the A-stick on my new one is too bloody tight.

my old one is great coz it registers every input with ease so it makes my movement effortless, but sometimes it just ****s up my SHing completely haha

my new one is perfect for tech skill, never miss any SH but its slightly too tight for me. its prolly coz im used to a loose one but i miss things like reverses and getting all the horizontal momentum after a reverse.

is there a way to tighten the A-stick?

ant can you bring your tri-wing over again next time you come haha

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

the A-stick on my old one is too loose and the A-stick on my new one is too bloody tight.

my old one is great coz it registers every input with ease so it makes my movement effortless, but sometimes it just ****s up my SHing completely haha

my new one is perfect for tech skill, never miss any SH but its slightly too tight for me. its prolly coz im used to a loose one but i miss things like reverses and getting all the horizontal momentum after a reverse.

get used to the tightness!!

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I played him in doubles one night, but I'm usually up at school so I don't have the chance to play with him much. Hopefully when I get back home I'll get at him more :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

get used to the tightness!!
Subliminal messages loool :bee:

J03

Smash Master
hey its my birthday this friday (eds too as it goes).

thinking about having a few people over, mainly drinks, obv smash will be there but only when the non-smashers arent.

thoughts/interest?

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah joint bday times ^_^ except im out on the razz in newcastle

ps joe i got car details so ready to book berlin whenever u are

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
hey guys!!!!
I've been so busy over the last week with homework and stuff, but that doesn't mean i dont luvvv u guys.

Here's ma really late shout outs!!!

Joe: Best host ever man!! I had such an awesome time at ur fest! Ur also a great player man, ur fox is beest. Thx for all the advice and everything. I learned so much playing and hanging out with u. For gt2, u shud work on doing tons of finger curls lol. Ur hands better be able to crush adamantium by gt2.

Aiko: Maaaa asian brotha! Awesome jiggs d00d and also awesome host. Again, thx for all the advice man. Imma work on my jiggs game and hopefully nt get pwned by that **** marshmallow at gt2. Also, we gotta do ganon dittos at gt2!!! I'm training that secret ganon technique ;)

AmcD: Man, I spent most of iron man getting completely rapppppped but ur peach, but it felt good. the stoopid Allen is toooo good tho. I learned a lot about the matchup tho so its cool.

Tamoo: Another awesome jiggs! I hate peach and jiggs and ur spacing is too good lol. We gotta have more pause games when I arrive the night before gt2, lol those were tooo hilarious. Also that way ur never gonna get another rest on me again XD

Blinky: Nice sheik d00d! Ur needles ***** me every time lol! I just can't get back onto the stage against shiek!!!! Cant wait to play u again at gt2 after i've improved my edgeguarding!

Ben: I didn't get to play u much. Hopefully we can get to play more at gt2. I need doc experience!

shadows: Ma main man! ur falcon has improved so much. ur def gonna be the new Z, but better lol. keep working at it and we'll make team chit the new SS and tang.

Tuna: ur falcon is tooo good, with the galllop and ****. Ur gonna place top 5 at gt2! I believe in u d00d. Just make sure u get the black costume for xtra speed and believe in ur character. Otherwise counterpick everyone with pichu lol.

Kone: its the legendary pappa peach. It was soo awesome chilling with at the end of the fest. shame i didn't get to play u at all really. Thx so much for all the advice and stuff about hosting! The scottish smash scene needs a revival!

I had an awesome weekend everyone!!! see u alll at gt2!!!!

Aiko

Smash Champion
prinny is a character from the disgaia universe. the grunt of the world, but high in numbers, very weak lol. but the distinctive feature is that they always so DOOD!!

Aiko

Smash Champion
theyre not all that bad. plus they have played NW. I think everyone, Londoners included, overrate London players (excluding fuzz, prof, frost and chrisboi)

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
Why would we be, we played jo3, amcd, aiko tamoo etc.. and we know how well they compare to the London players. Im just aiming to get out of pools and i know that will be hard enough.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think everyone, Londoners included, overrate London players (excluding fuzz, prof, frost and chrisboi)
If you say so oh experienced Aiko. :)

Just wait for GT2 and see the top 24 and how much of them will be Londoners and the placements above the other regions.

Why would we be, we played jo3, amcd, aiko tamoo etc.. and we know how well they compare to the London players.
If you say new guy :)

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I'd definately be up for something in the near future. Apart from 1 report due in a few weeks im completely free, and that report won't take that long.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Next weekend, I have a lab report hand in on friday. It's also longer notice for other people and if the scots wanna come theyd be able to.

AmcD

Smash Ace
Yeah the weekend for the 14th is good!! Need to play you again Yaneev, I mean you can't go home without "THE ALAN" being done again haha

AmcD

Smash Ace
Yeah I won't be able to make this weekend.
If anyone is up for the following weekend then I'm fine with that.

COEY

Smash Lord
im fine coming up whenever

if you guys give joe a date to work with that your all able to make then im there

Top Bottom