• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

J03

Smash Master
**** andy =/

good luck mate really hope you pass with flying colours =D i find getting a tonne of books and writting all the relevant **** done, then make an essay and constantly rereading it is the past way, i mean if its imprinted in your memory you cant forget anything =). I think were a bit similar brain wise so hopefully itll work for you =D

AmcD

Smash Ace
ill plan it now, all NW are invited to a max of 5 guests, with charlie ant alan coey and blinky getting first choice.

next weekend good with all? also i recommend i piss up as ill still be on the last days of my week long exam finished piss up of madness.
next weekend as in 11th-13th?

well im going to sankeys on the 11th so i'll see how things go

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
12th? yeah i can make that, confirm me for that little bit of floor behind the sofa!

edit: probably or the weekend after, either's ok for me

COEY

Smash Lord
this sat i might be able to do, i was meant to be off mon and tues, but i think my tuesday has been switched to saturday. will let you know.

COEY

Smash Lord
fair enough but i'm doubtful for the 19th just so you know. plus england usa is the 12th ^_^

J03

Smash Master
righto so Chaz, Tamoo and myself are currently 100%

Ant and Will are 99%

Alan is unknown

EDIT: whoooooooooooooo Chaz mate when are you set to arrive and how long you here for?

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
arriving about 5 saturday, leaving sunday afternoon
thought i'd be home be now, but i'm sticking around in leeds till i can get a lift, so my life's dictated by £2 coach rides atm lol

J03

Smash Master
haha anyone is free to arrive anytime and leave anytime between fri-monday

coey: saturday is the game mate you gotta stay for it surely... its the whole reason of the event haha

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Still agressive and more technical then needed, but I will be ****** :) ya'll see.

My tech has got so much better as that's all I've been practicing for a good while lol

COEY

Smash Lord
i would have invited you out mate but i was only out myself for like 4 hours including travelling. i'm afraid by the time you got where i was youd have to set back off again. im off tomorrow i might pop over

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Btw has anyone got any GBA games that would like to sell? Bring them along if so, I'll be more then happy to buy them.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Arrive at 9:07pm Jay Oh Three, Tamoo a similar time I think, see you then :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hey joe do you need me to bring a cube as I dont think I will have room?

Top Bottom