• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha, I was considering rides was all. : P

It seems No cash is goin, so I'll ask him about it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Me and No cash made it to Hope4 from Philly, Unless you mean others.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
We still need to do WV vs. Pittsburgh crew battle. Though, in general, we only have 3 members. Though, we're training up a 4th one, and there's a 5th guy we can use if he's clutch for once in his life lol.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
are any of the old melee crews around? wrath/tsa/tos/whatever? feeling like some crew battles at apex ^_^

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Sometime soon me Taki and Johny will come down to motown to play with you guys. It's long over due
That would be awesome, definitely the type of training we need. Hit me up anytime! We're always free (procrastinating hw) on the weekend lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
Well since APEX wrapped up yesterday, its time to do a new power rankings. Post up your wins and losses everyone. Since chibo is no longer PA, I wouldn't mind organizing the aim meetings/etc.

What panelists do we want this time around? I'm thinking from a pool of:

Me, kt, xzax, umbra, atomsk, Vex, 1 OoS panelist, probably chibo since he's the most familiar OoS player with pa.

Basically 2 central PA guys, 2 philly, 1 OoS imo.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I demand to be ranked. I won a set (should have been two) in my brawl pool.

But on the real. We're doing a melee PR.
Possible panelist : me cactaur Vudujin Pakman Taki velocity lake D20 mow and nakamaru.

Let's make this

_umbra_

Smash Champion
They already have power rankings, they're the threads in the tournament results section ^_^

Not that it matters for me, I'm really bad at this!

D20

Smash Lord
I vote the Power Rankings be deleted. I really don't think the people here are mature enough to handle them...
but I should be first.

jbro

Smash Ace
1.) Pittsburgh
2.) Philly
Truer words have never been spoken.
Also I would like to request that I get moved up in the Melee PR from last to second to last. I don't know who is last now, I just know that I am now not last. Deal with it.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Me and my crew are in State College. I dont know whos over by harrisburg besides you.
No one is. And I don't wanna travel more than 30 mins to practice, unless it's a full day of practices. I'm soon gonna quit, because I can't improve.

:phone:

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Ok so, checked the first post, and don't know if its accurate or outdated etc

Anyways, Im moving to PA today, I lived in Florida and was somewhat active. Problem is I'm far from Philly or Pittsburgh. I could go to Philly with one of my moms friends though once a month or so.

Ill be in Luzurne County, and I don't know if there is any nearby scene within like 30 minutes or so, if there is though, let me know or help if you can.

I want to be part of the PA smash scene as much as I can. Ill also visit NY every now and then as well.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
If we did rankings I only went to 2 tournies and i have a terrible win/lost list lol.

CLASH-
Beat Ring of Fire
Lost to Cheese
Beat Ishey
Beat Umbra
Lost to Logic

APEX 2012-
Beat Stroumbert
Beat PEACE
Beat LegendAssassin
Lost to RJ

Lost to Brood 1-2
Lost to Jtails 0-2
Beat Bill_
Beat Almo

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion

Anyways, Im moving to PA today, I lived in Florida and was somewhat active. Problem is I'm far from Philly or Pittsburgh. I could go to Philly with one of my moms friends though once a month or so.

Ill be in Luzurne County, and I don't know if there is any nearby scene within like 30 minutes or so, if there is though, let me know or help if you can.

I want to be part of the PA smash scene as much as I can. Ill also visit NY every now and then as well.
I live a bit closer to you than philly, but not by much. I'm in Doylestown in Bucks County if that would help any.

M@v

Subarashii!
I had four tourneys. And yeah Xzax, thats the weakest list I've ever seen you have I think.

You will be near wilkes-barre. A lot of penn State smashers live there during college breaks(summer/Christmas time, etc.). You kinda far from penn state, which is where we usually are though :3

_umbra_

Smash Champion

Where in luzerne county? There are a decent amount of smashers in and around duryea and wyoming, and scranton if you're willing to make the trip.

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
Hello, my name is Sam. I'm entering as a freshman studying ECE at Carnegie Mellon. I'm pretty new to the competitive brawl scene in the U.S. and had a blast at Apex 2012. To give you a vague idea of my skill level, I placed 4/11 Singles and 1/3 Doubles at the November B.C. Monthly. I don't play melee or 64 because I don't own either game though.

I'll be free for the whole weekend (with a car), so if anyone in the area would like to smash sometime, please text me at 484-744-fourfivethreefive as I don't go on the forums very often.

Top Bottom