• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
actually.... my list is realy messed up. i could think about it for hours.

ill try again.....

1. cactuar
2. taki, vudujin
3. lake, naka, abate
4. ambix, silentswag, pakman
5 d20, vex
6 guefhghlihselijfklaj this is too hard

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
From what I know mow is less then active. Aside from the one time he came down to Pittsburgh to play a couple of us. And like I said its mostly Pitt since middle pa and the "good but not well known players from Philly im not sure of. So I'd like some other I'm put from some Philly guys.

I'm thinking Pittsburgh vs Philly crew battle at apex!?!?

:phone:
I'm down for Pitt vs Philly fight at Apex Philly team (Cactuar, Velocity, Vex, Pakman, Me(Dobs), Idk id talk to Cactuar and Velocity to figure who all from Philly is goin...

I'm trying to poss go to M@v's tourney gotta figure out travel plans trains says takes close to 7hrs lol

D

Deleted member

From what I know mow is less then active. Aside from the one time he came down to Pittsburgh to play a couple of us. And like I said its mostly Pitt since middle pa and the "good but not well known players from Philly im not sure of. So I'd like some other I'm put from some Philly guys.

I'm thinking Pittsburgh vs Philly crew battle at apex!?!?

the one time i went to play you guys, i hadn't played in a LONG time. i graduated from college and went home to erie to take another class and hadn't played smash in a really long time between them.

i'm definitely number 2 on that list right now, and i'd feel pretty comfortable playing cactuar for his spot as well.

edit: moving back to shippensburg. grad school, etc. i'll try to be more active, but PA isn't exactly heavy on regionals like it used to be.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Updated Philly Crew based on who I know is goin right now (Cactuar, Palpi, Velocity, Vex, Dobs)...
You guys can use as many as you want.
Our team is most likely gonna be
Taki, theLake, Vudujin, Nakamaru, silentswag and me and im sure we have more coming. Possibly D20 and others.

Also Pittsburgh tourney wise. We got hope4 in about two weeks
And I'll be holding Carroll fest 3 in early march

Ambix

Smash Ace
Why does no one put me above taki or abate? -__-

I'm better than all you scrubs.

....except for silent swag.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Actually now that I think about it you deffently should be above abate. But is you main reasoning for being above taki because you beat him once at that butler tourney? Although impressive swag also beat Vudujin once but I still feel that Vudujin is consistantly the better player and I'm sure everyone would agree.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Actually now that I think about it you deffently should be above abate. But is you main reasoning for being above taki because you beat him once at that butler tourney? Although impressive swag also beat Vudujin once but I still feel that Vudujin is consistantly the better player and I'm sure everyone would agree.

I should at least be on par with taki.

Not gonna say i'm better than him but we consistently place the same in tournaments. If you asked for a conservative estimate i'd say the matchup would be 60/40 in his favor.

There isn't anyone in pittsburgh i can't beat when push comes to shove.

The main bad thing about my playing is that i do stupid **** and it's easy to adapt to.

Just imagine how well i'd place if i didn't play like a moron :D

Power rankings are serious business. I demand my place in the sun.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Taki, theLake, Vudujin, Nakamaru, silentswag and me and im sure we have more coming. Possibly D20 and others.

I was just doin 5 cause I figured 5 v 5 I gotta figure out who all from Philly is goin the 5 i listed is the 5 I know are def goin

Ambix

Smash Ace

Why do you never include me in anything? -_-

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
You guys should just come practice with me. And by practice with me, I mean I will mollywhop the **** out of all of you until I get tired.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
You guys should just come practice with me. And by practice with me, I mean I will mollywhop the **** out of all of you until I get tired.
U free weekend of 10th? Problem is I know if I come it will just evolve into shenanigans ;) I get off work at Noon would head down play then chill if ur free I'll it u up...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
O_O @ the pittsburgh lists, have things really changed so much that mow would be outside the top 10?

I need to travel X_X

cactus, come to state college again! We'll train, and by train I mean drink

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Time for Melee **** talk(and by **** talk, I just mean I'll actually try)

I'm gonna actually practice for Apex! Like actual hardcore practice, not just playing the game a day before the tourney! For any Melee people I ever played in this game from PA, I do see your habits, and I try to punish, but I either make a huge tech error, or just try to be a jerk, but no more! See you guys at Apex, it'll be fun!

btw, Velocity is free.

Top Bottom