• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Does Xzax still hold tournies at his house?
Gettin a car soon so I'll be able to actually travel and play all of ya. Who wants some melee?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lokii
AIM: lokiichaotic@aim.com
18 ; PM if you need my cell
Currently studying at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I play Brawl and BlazBlue, and have been meaning to pick up Melee. I drive...when I'm in Ohio. Sorry!

kupo15

Smash Hero
Are there ppl still playing at the Drexel gameroom? Ill be in phily tomorrow with the possibility of playing some melee there is ppl are playing

dot_eater

Smash Ace
he's not originally from 'round here. :glare:

but seriously, i haven't seen dot since 2007 at one of the TGP tourneys. I think I still tried to use Doc in tourney at that time XD. Good to see you still play, Dot!!
wow I barely remember those tourneys. I stopped playng for a while but all this apex hype is making me wanna play :)

D

Deleted member

scranton was the **** back in the day. actually melee was the **** back in the day. yet another good thing ruined by brawl.

M@v

Subarashii!
So I know its kinda late, but do you guys want me to make a rankings banner? better late than never I'd suppose. I have photoshop access now because I'm at school. Post your toonami character if interested.

M@v

Subarashii!
I don't think I'll be able to fit hms pics on it :(. I'm trying to make sure your all listed however. Ebo/Chibo/Vex I need your pic choices

M@v

Subarashii!
I tried, but the pic would of been 2 miles long if I put hm pics in. Plus you were the only hm that gave me a pic so I had almost nothing to go on.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
I would of asked you if you were online at all. But you werent, so I had to go with the obvious choice.
*thinks back to APEX parody video*

M@v

Subarashii!
There was a slight error in last ranking image(I missed white under someone's arm).

Here's the updated pic. Use this one for the front page:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
mav, you're running the player finder now, right? update that ****, I've been 16 for five years, and xzax still can't ride some of the rides!

Top Bottom