• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

M@v

Subarashii!
Anyone who hasn't posted what they want their character to be do so.

So far I got:

KT=Zatch bell
Vex=?
(chibo makes the pic so he doesnt really need to say who)
Xzax=Optimus Prime
Mav=Kenshin
Ebo=?
Nasty=Hercule

Hms if he include pics for them:
Dark Falco=Yusuke
That's all I've ehard.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I want be better. I need be good. Some help please. No really guys I mean it. I'm heading off into the great abyss, and i'm really gonna miss the **** out of the lot of you. I've had some good times in this forsaken **** hole, but It would appear that this is it. I mean ****. Good times in PA. Really good times. Like. Pantsless upsidedowners. The gay picture from SCS. ****ing winning my first tourney. Placing fifth, when PA was actually pretty good. Man i'm gonna miss this state and all of you *******s. I could still use some pointers though folk. I gotta go **** Stingers, and like Kadaj, and the rest of NC <3 i hope them *****s name search lol.
tl;dr. I want be better, sentimental yet vulgar post on how much I will miss this state and the people in it.

M@v

Subarashii!
I want be better. I need be good. Some help please. No really guys I mean it. I'm heading off into the great abyss, and i'm really gonna miss the **** out of the lot of you. I've had some good times in this forsaken **** hole, but It would appear that this is it. I mean ****. Good times in PA. Really good times. Like. Pantsless upsidedowners. The gay picture from SCS. ****ing winning my first tourney. Placing fifth, when PA was actually pretty good. Man i'm gonna miss this state and all of you *******s. I could still use some pointers though folk. I gotta go **** Stingers, and like Kadaj, and the rest of NC <3 i hope them *****s name search lol.
tl;dr. I want be better, sentimental yet vulgar post on how much I will miss this state and the people in it.
You'll be back in the summers, no worries man. Take it from me; college will likely be some of the best years of your life. If I had to sum it up in a sentence: Work hard, play hard. There's a ton of work ahead for you, I won't lie. But the amount and quality of fun your going to have will make it all worth it. Good luck!

D

Deleted member

why is anyone even considering something other than FMA characters?

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I'd say yet another anime season would be rather boring, switch it up a bit. Not as tho my opinion matters cuz I'm no longer ranked due to inactivity, but it would just be dull and lifeless, just like FMA :awesome: (jk, Brotherhood was damn good). That goes for Toonami as well. Be more creative with it! Go with something like characters from Kablam! or something of that nature.

:205:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why advertise it so much if it's not even made yet lol

this guys spammin this link like he spams his bombs

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Come down as in to philly? I doubt I'd be able to, at least by myself due to parent johns. I'm usually in the Willow Grove area along York Rd on friday nights, somewhat near the school xzax goes to iirc. Maybe I can try to get to philly some friday but not knowing anyone in the area doesn't help that too much.

I was planning on driving alone to ktar6 next week so maybe I can do something that friday before the tourney.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Oh are you talking about getting to his house some friday? That would be more possible since I can somewhat get around the area without too much trouble (iirc a friend of mine lives like 5-10 mins from xzax).

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Sad face.

I was kinda hoping that monthly would happen the 12th, since I'll be going back to State College on the 20th... so I definitely won't be able to attend the 19th. =/

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im in the planning stages of WHOBO 4. This year will be completely different than all previous WHOBOs but one thing will stay the same.....it will be held THIS spring break so i need some info from you guys.

When do all yall have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

-xyro

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Im in the planning stages of WHOBO 4. This year will be completely different than all previous WHOBOs but one thing will stay the same.....it will be held THIS spring break so i need some info from you guys.

When do all yall have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

-xyro
April 5-9th. I might be interested in a WHOBO

Top Bottom