• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
If anyone has a problem with these rankings can MM me about it
Snake vs. Meta or Wolf vs. Link and it's not because I have a problem but because I feel like it. Maybe next season I'll be more active along with everyone else.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Xzax, are you really 5'10-5'11? You must have grown a bit since I saw you last.
He did. I hadn't seen him for a while, then the next time we were at a Smashfest together, he was all of a sudden much taller than me. :dizzy:

@PR stuff: UFB rocked PA this season, don't be mad, do better next time.

/crew hype

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
If anyone has a problem with these rankings can MM me about it
MK ditto, 5$!

Nah but seriousily, why is everybody making a big deal about it, its based on who you beat and lost to, RESULTS PEOPLE.

Also, everybody thats ranked, I request 5$ MM's with all of you. I'll be using MK.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
idc wat none of u say.

Steph/TAC/Jigsaw. for first in PA. he took a game off of lain.
I mm ally 8 bucks took a game off and went to game 3 both of us at 140 plus.. point?? lol

Half wins dont count ( not tryna come at ya head we coolz) :)

@vex: im so0o0o0o0o0o down for dat $5 mm anytime..

Also if anyone needs housing for V.C i made a thread for it in tournement listings go post in there to get on the list.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Ignorant piece of sh*t... my lucas is Nasty tier... get at me. And MIB's Ness is, well for the sake of argument, Nasty tier as well. lol.
****. If only you used "level" instead of "tier", then I could have made a joke about how you're the equivalent of a level 9 (a.k.a. "Nasty") computer. :(

EDIT:
OPPOSITE DAY!<nocaps
HEY. SleekMedia would **** you in an items on, 4-way FFA, friendlies match.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
when does pa ever have a tourney?
Battle Royale is held twice a year in Reading. The next BR will be held in April. April 10th or 17th, not sure which one yet. We will be posting about it soon!!

Also, there is the DSO Biweekly's in philly.

Scranton used to hold tournaments but that kinda fell apart.

Pgh, is hosting their second bigger tourney.

University Park usually hosts something out there during the school year but i haven't heard much as of late since they lost their old venue.

When does NJ host their tournies since Inui lost his venue? The last bigger one i remember other than VC was Got Milk. And the next tourney isn't until Feb 27th (VC) and after that? Apex seems to be the next one.. Hey Alex Strife, is your back hurting? Bc you sure are carrying your state over there. :laugh:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
suprisingly, northeast pa smash is making a comeback O_O

all we need now is a venue, we found a **** ton of new people lol

somebody host something in reading, allentown, philly, etc. plz, we're looking for something to travel to so we can get these new guys some experience :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
When does NJ host their tournies since Inui lost his venue? The last bigger one i remember other than VC was Got Milk. And the next tourney isn't until Feb 27th (VC) and after that? Apex seems to be the next one.. Hey Alex Strife, is your back hurting? Bc you sure are carrying your state over there. :laugh:
NY(the section that matters) and NJ( all of it) always attend each others events so I think it'd be fair to count them together. In reality it would be more like KTAR, Gauntlet, Poly, VC, and Wiegraf are all coming up in Feb-March. All of these are monthlies or at least aren't one-time events. January was slow for sure but each one of these events always has decent to large turnout even with every one of them having some national placing player there like ADHD, M2K, or Ally to lower attendence. It's cool that you do your thing in PA but I really don't think NJ, or the NJ community at least, is carried by one person.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Haha I contacted a gaming store in Roslyn that has an empty ready to go basement for rent. I told them about everything they gotta get back to me tho.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I post here for random lulz and to keep this in my suscribed threads. WOot? Btw GJ Xzax for taking first on the PR!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Truf. Get hyped.
i wasnt meaning that tourney but yea that too lol

anyway, what are PA players doing this weekend? iv got nothing as of now. should i hold a biweekly and see if i can get some quick attendance? lol

if like 20-30 ppl wanna come il make it happen

north PA scranton pplz u down?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
too far away to be that short notice for us I think, but if you decide to throw something I'll ask around and see if anyone's interested

Top Bottom