• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
**** TUSM'S USERNAME

<3 Xzax. So cute. He's 1st in PA now, right?

Vex is still better, but Xzax did more to deserve the rank. GJ, little buddy.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh... I said he's cute. What's wrong with that? Are you going to deny that he appears adorable and has adorable antics?

You people seem to forget that I'm in love with someone...older than all of you, lmao. 11 years older than Matt, even. I'm not a pedophile.

Izumi is, though... :(

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
no u
Please don't get trolled like Vex does............... especially on behalf of Chibo.
You guys honestly don't know what trolling is, its only trolling if its annoying the other person your saying false information or disrespectful stuff to.

It doesn't annoy me, I read it, reply, then lurk.

If you guys wanna learn how to troll, learn from Albert L, hes the best at it.

Yea Xzax did more this season so I'm not complaining.

TUSM, I've played both of you, I can state what I believe.

Also, long live MK!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So it's dumb, and not exactly relating to the topic at hand, nor is it ever true.....mostly not true.

Iunno, sounds like trolling to me.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You guys honestly don't know what trolling is, its only trolling if its annoying the other person your saying false information or disrespectful stuff to.

It doesn't annoy me, I read it, reply, then lurk.

If you guys wanna learn how to troll, learn from Albert L, hes the best at it.
The fact that you get all defensive every time and feel the need to explain yourself......

Just saying.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well this thread just got extremely dumb, lol

:093:

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Uh... I said he's cute. What's wrong with that? Are you going to deny that he appears adorable and has adorable antics?

You people seem to forget that I'm in love with someone...older than all of you, lmao. 11 years older than Matt, even. I'm not a pedophile.

Izumi is, though... :(

so if a guy thinks another guy is cute , but he likes some girl more that doesnt make him bi?

great logic

and i like how you try to insult someone at the end to make yaself feel better.

Edit: im cute

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I chuckled at the term "adorable antics." Sounds like a cartoon character.
This is the Smash scene. Plenty of our players are cartoon characters. Look at Atomsk and Shadow.

so if a guy thinks another guy is cute , but he likes some girl more that doesnt make him bi?

great logic

and i like how you try to insult someone at the end to make yaself feel better.

Edit: im cute
Where did I deny the known fact that I am bisexual? I said it doesn't make me a pedophile. I don't insult people to make myself feel better. I do it when they are dumb and deserve it, and Izumi needs to fix himself so he doesn't end up in jail.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
/comes out from the shadow

trolling is when you purposely say something that eveyone knows is wrong and either they correct you or get annoyed.

most commen example: So i figured out why they call the Xbox 360 the "360." It's because it sucks so bad that you make a 360 degree turn and walk away from it.

Now, if you were to respond with "If you made a 360 degree turn you'd be walking right back up to it, dummy" You have been trolled.

el are en 2 troll

kthnxbai

EDIT: is Izumi really a pedophile? I should punch him in the face if that's true.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Not my fault the rankings arent done yet :p
Xzax and I were ready to discuss the last parts last night but no one else was, and then when I tried to talk to just him about it, he dissapeared lol (not like I've never done a dissapearing act though, moving johns!)

I'm likely going to the Showdown. Round trip Amtrak from Philly to Ohio is like $85, not bad at all. (unless someones tryin to get a car pool goin)

I'm gonna hardcore train my Wario now (like I should be anyway) just to destroy TUSM with it lol

I would love to see Nasty slap Izumi

My tourneys are starting up again VERY soon. The DSO will be re recognized and able to rent venues again this week.

People come over and practice now that I live here again. Where's the random afterschool smashing with .com and Rogue? DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!

How good is Kingtoon's Toon Link?
*mod lock*

M@v

Subarashii!
A Lucas and a Ness are ranked....now I truly realize how many people were inactive this season xD

Oh, and I don't care what anyone says. Vex is still the best player in PA. But I'm not going to push the issue because he isn't pushing it.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Nah, it's all a mindgame. You may have noticed the lack of LoCal both on the list or at tourneys. See, by letting you guys get spots on the list, it makes for even more HYPE when we come back and win, as well as EASILY, MULTIPLE TIMES, and FOR LARGE AMOUNTS OF CURRENCY!

It would be nice if we could practice as often as you guys do. It's not like I'm doing anything important until June
/senioritis

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
well half of UFB is up there if we count xzax.

and wow. EBO is ranked lol. we were jus talkin bout this and i thought he wasnt gonna be on good ish.

im comin for top spot next season.

EDIT: lol WAFFLES. even if u guys get more active that jus means we gtta step it up at tournies.

mib004

Smash Ace
A Lucas and a Ness are ranked....now I truly realize how many people were inactive this season xD

Oh, and I don't care what anyone says. Vex is still the best player in PA. But I'm not going to push the issue because he isn't pushing it.
I will beat you with ness, with my eyes close

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good **** UFB!!!!!!! (and everybody else =X)

Ebo for biggest surprise ranking, lol. I'm so proud of my hippie...... ;-;

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master

Why are you such a hater like I can't stand it.......

Top Bottom