• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
subtract: Vexx ,Xzax, Chibo? my point exactly. i dont see anybody else better than squall in PA "well atleast active"
Smurf >= Squall

sonic for top tier
Have you gone to enough tournies this season to be PR'd? And idk if Scranton Tournies count bc there was not enough ppl at any of those. So that goes for Cam, Fishy, and Lawz. just sayin.

4nace

Smash Ace
Someone host a tournament. I haven't been to one in forever and I'm not wasting money on that Viridian City crap! Let me know if there are any coming up near southeast PA.

-Dan

_umbra_

Smash Champion
dragonair and milotic for top tier
<3

Have you gone to enough tournies this season to be PR'd? And idk if Scranton Tournies count bc there was not enough ppl at any of those. So that goes for Cam, Fishy, and Lawz. just sayin.
iirc when we made the activity rules we decided on a $10 cost requirement but no attendance requirement for the tournaments... I might be wrong though LOL

Then again, regardless of activity, I haven't really done anything except beat fishy and mav and lose a beyblade battle -_-

It's up to whoever the panelists are now, idc either way

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I don't know what my deal is

lol

:093:

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in PA who could beat Takeover, lol

My only losses were to Chibo (just barely :p) and Bnzaaa (lulziest tourney matches I've ever had xD)

I'm assuming Low Tiers don't count, regardless if the player mains them or not. lolNJlol

I played and beat takeover less than 2 weeks ago at a random MD tournament while I was sick.

edit: takeover also sandbags quite a bit, not sure how your matches were with him.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I played and beat takeover less than 2 weeks ago at a random MD tournament while I was sick.

edit: takeover also sandbags quite a bit, not sure how your matches were with him.
I can't imagine why he'd sandbag. He plays ShadoFiend a lot and Shado told me he has yet to beat him. Plus, the matches I had with Takeover were higher in the brackets at the tournament. Why get 2-0'd halfway through brackets just to get sent to losers? Especially to a character he has experience against? That'd just be silly.

D

Deleted member

oh, then you're clearly just too good.

no really, I travel a lot and your sonic is better than the rest that I've seen.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
iirc when we made the activity rules we decided on a $10 cost requirement but no attendance requirement for the tournaments... I might be wrong though LOL

Then again, regardless of activity, I haven't really done anything except beat fishy and mav and lose a beyblade battle -_-

It's up to whoever the panelists are now, idc either way
Yeah i didn't mean any disrespect by it. i was just inquiring that's all.

Smurf is not better then Squall, get that **** outta here.
i said greater than or equal to.

lrn2math

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol it's cool. Honestly I would rather not be ranked this time around b/c I've been so inactive; it would be really hard to rank me properly with the results I have... I don't deserve to be over somebody who actually goes to **** just because I'm me lol

I would rather earn my spot on the rankings next season ^_^

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
lol it's cool. Honestly I would rather not be ranked this time around b/c I've been so inactive; it would be really hard to rank me properly with the results I have... I don't deserve to be over somebody who actually goes to **** just because I'm me lol

I would rather earn my spot on the rankings next season ^_^
that is until you go back to melee (again)

M@v

Subarashii!
Vex is still number one. Xzax is prob number two. Chibo still three as well....

I dont know who's been active or not.

I havent been, just br2 ;/

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
<_< I still think vex is better.
Him and I'm sure most of this state would agree I'm better, but ranking's are based on results, and I got lazy, he simply had more notable wins.

and i still think your not even close to top 10 worthy....u might make stop 20 if there was one but yeah **** outta here.
This wasn't necessary at all.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Why are you johning like oh i got lazy so hes 1st wtf. That just sounds gay and its annoying to hear you say that but w/e
I was expecting you to get super offensive with this new attitude of yours, glad you didnt ^_^. You simply did better is what I'm saying.

Also I main MK now, hes super fun! No more disadvantages ftw!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sry, i would love to but moneys tight

my schedule of tourneys atm is VC7 in february, showdown in june, ___ in july (dont wanna spoil it yet), apex 2010 in august, and cot5 in... o wait cant reveal that yet lol.

those r the big tournys. besides that BR3 in march or soemthing, and then il do philly locals for a whle

_umbra_

Smash Champion
mk is the only fun char in brawl LOL

chibo, do you plan on unbanning mk for any of your drexel biweeklies?

if you do I might be able to find a way down, no guarantees though

Top Bottom