• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
to MM who? we can't enter the actual crew battle (obviously)

I'm going, no matter who comes with me. In the last week, Cam and GwJ have come up with parent johns because they both apparently suck at math class even though they don't suck at math, so they're trying to re-convince their parents. Lawz said he could go but now doesn't want to waste money (just get a spectator pass? We finally have guaranteed rides to a tournament!), but ROFL? will definitely be there. I wouldn't put ROFL? on the crew battle, though he did outplace me at the last tourney we both entered. Second-best Pikachu in PA?! I THINK SO!
Where are you driving from?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
cuz they might be bringing the rest of our crew, lol

not enough room

:093:

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm having a really difficult time finding things on this site, can anyone help me out?
I'm looking for weeklies around Philadelphia (preferably University City.) Can someone link me in the right direction?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
My Idea for the PA Crew Battle at Pound 4

Top 5
1.Vex Kasrani(Pit)
2. Xzax(MK/Wolf)
3. ChiboSempai(ROB)
4. Squall(Snake)
5. Kingtoon(TL)
6. Cammy(Sonic)
7. Smurf(Snake)
8. TUSM(DDD)
9. .com(Olimar)
10. Ebo(Marth/DDD)

Alts
Fishy(ROB)
MIB(Ness)
Umbra(MK)
Phillyrider(Peach)

Reasonings:

Vex- is the best player in the state and top 3 pits in the country, he proves himself all the time and is going to Pound(pre-reg already)

Xzax- I have proved myself time and time with MK and recently with Wolf beating Chibo, Kingtoon, Bnzaaa, Phillyrider and others.

Chibo- is ranked as a top ROB main, pulls off good wins, and for the most part places well.

Squall- an upcoming snake going last hit with diem, beating Max(who won the DSO beating Atomsk/Inui/Keitaro/Rookie), and is just very tricky and different

Kingtoon- a great toonlink who gets his spam on and knows tricks and can pull it off and keeps our hopes up.

Cammy- a Sonic who beat Boss in low tiers, went last hit with Chibo in tournament and is placing better and better

Smurf- a pretty good snake that can hold his own, when playing good he gets top 12 in NJ out of around 50 and gets close to beaten top players

TUSM- A good DDD who can throws gordos all the time(lol) and is a smart player

.com- a good olimar who has beaten rogue pit, chibo, gone head to head with ether and is a campy mother****er

Ebo- a good DDD/Marth player that can use these 2 and counterpick heavier/smaller character and pull out surprises.

Alts:

Fishy- a pretty good rob who isn't too good at killing but is worth a shot if needed

MIB- should be on the top 10 but since he mains Ness will only use him dependent on there roster

Phillyrider- am not sure if he is going

Umbra- am not sure if he is going

_umbra_

Smash Champion
not going and don't play brawl anymore lol

edit: IMO look into using lawz if he's been working on his snake, guy is mad talented

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We're not in it officially, were talkin MM crew battles which can be anything though following the same standard is reccomended

Fishy who are you bringing with you?

Man PA hurry up and register

M@v

Subarashii!
Lawz snake is getting better, but I don't know if its ready for crews.

Its been getting better at an extremely fast rate though.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
LoCal is being... mysterious right now. Can't tell you anything else.

I must admit that I just did the worst possible thing for my brawl career- I went on a Melee binge. It was yesterday, New Year's Eve party into this morning, and I tried to keep myself away but I...I...couldn't...

I am SO ****ING GOOD AT SHINE>AERIAL with Falco at 4 in the morning!

Melee dashdancing felt weird lol

Dotcom

Smash Lord
South East PA is evolving

its quite sad though that im realizing so many of ROB's limits. idk why iv never noticed it before. theres still room for him for me to CP with him (esp in teams), but like... uhg
lol
im being all emo about ROB, but it doesnt matter cause im' livin up the good life now

SIKE!!!
haha Ninja'd
+1

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
xzax u never beat me. we played $1 mm and is that even a respectable amount. i should be in the crew battle cause im the trailmaster. nuf said

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
xzax u never beat me. we played $1 mm and is that even a respectable amount. i should be in the crew battle cause im the trailmaster. nuf said
Link vs. Toon Link one of these days. It'd be epic.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
is it the broken arm? >.>

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
He tried playing Melee again.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
dang fishy...that sucks so much >__<

really hope you don't have to get surgery...

Top Bottom