• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

M@v

Subarashii!
Im just saying how so many players werent active:

Umbra
Me
All of Local
Rev

I saw Camalange completely gut nasty and hung him up to dry last time i saw him in tourney. And cam was only 7th last time? This is what bugs me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Im just saying how so many players werent active:

Umbra
Me
All of Local
Rev

I saw Camalange completely gut nasty and hung him up to dry last time i saw him in tourney. And cam was only 7th last time? This is what bugs me.
Lol that's who you mention as not active despite no mention of jbandrew, Rogue, and .com?

And what about Cam? I'm confused as to what your saying.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
How many PA tournaments were there? 2 DSOs and some tourney in reading? thats why the rankings look this way

_umbra_

Smash Champion
why are people makin a big deal over the rankings. if u dont like it do better.
you... haven't been around for long, have you?

There were other tournaments but it's just the lack of activity from a good amount of players.
yeah, scranton died :(

but we found new people

so yeah

we got this

hi xzax

i'm your biggest fan

even though you're short

also, a northeast pa secret

nothing hides the taste of vladdy better than country time lemonade

just so you know

**** works

well except for skitles

pound3

M@v

Subarashii!
@ chibo. I meant besides those in the honorable mentions. Sorry I didn't specify.

Basically, a ton of talent was inactive, lol. Does that mean the rankings WOULD of changed? No. Could of? Quite possibly.

@xzax. Your problem is you get pissed at every singles little bit of criticism that gets sent in your direction.

who
****ing
cares
what
others
think
about
you

Its a free country, and everyone is entitled to their opinions. What matters is what you think of yourself. If you feel your good, then don't listen to what "Haters" as you say are saying. Just let them do their stuff and then show them wrong in tourneys :).
You getting all bent all out of shape, yet no one has even said you "bad".
I posted one piece of my opinion, not even saying your bad, then you turn around saying how ****ty I apparently am, and how I'm supposedly all talk.

Well you know what? Fine. I suck. Im allllllll talk. There, happy? If that helps you feel better then good.

I don't have any issues with you xzax; but you apparently do with me.
And if thats the way you want it, fine.

I'll see you in the summer at either Springfield or Apex 2010.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
@ chibo. I meant besides those in the honorable mentions. Sorry I didn't specify.

Basically, a ton of talent was inactive, lol. Does that mean the rankings WOULD of changed? No. Could of? Quite possibly.
Your not an honorable mention...... don't kid yourself now.....

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ok whos fault is that for being inactive?

we jus brought up the slack. if we werent on the PR who else would be on?

well jus see if u guys do better next season.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll repeat myself.

@xzax. Your problem is you get pissed at every singles little bit of criticism that gets sent in your direction.

who
****ing
cares
what
others
think
about
you

Its a free country, and everyone is entitled to their opinions. What matters is what you think of yourself. If you feel your good, then don't listen to what "Haters" as you say are saying. Just let them do their stuff and then show them wrong in tourneys :).
You getting all bent all out of shape, yet no one has even said you "bad".
I posted one piece of my opinion, not even saying your bad, then you turn around saying how ****ty I apparently am, and how I'm supposedly all talk.

Well you know what? Fine. I suck. Im allllllll talk. There, happy? If that helps you feel better then good.

I don't have any issues with you xzax; but you apparently do with me.
And if thats the way you want it, fine.

I'll see you in the summer at either Springfield or Apex 2010.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
No its not that only....it had something to do with that but last season you flipped out because you weren't ranked and this season you keep thinking your a honorary mention, which you didn't even reach that milestone yet. Just don't assume things because you don't know why i am ranked above vex, and you don't understand rankings because like last season you didn't do ANYTHING to be ranked and this season you got ***** at your only tourny...0-2'd twice why do you deserve honorable mention?

M@v

Subarashii!
No its not that only....it had something to do with that but last season you flipped out because you weren't ranked and this season you keep thinking your a honorary mention, which you didn't even reach that milestone yet. Just don't assume things because you don't know why i am ranked above vex, and you don't understand rankings because like last season you didn't do ANYTHING to be ranked and this season you got ***** at your only tourny...0-2'd twice why do you deserve honorable mention?
a. I've been honorable mentioned before
b. I was looking at tourney results, which is what the PRs are based on, and Vex outplaced you at Pound, which holds a lot more weight than the other tourneys.
c. I never said I deserved honorable mention. I went to one tourney and did bad because It was during school time, where smash isnt my main concren(WTF I ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE??!?!)

And the only reason I was mad about last season was at myself. I ****ed myself over from not being ranked because I made a terrible character choice.

My inital comment was that I thought Vex deserved #1. I don't know how the **** that turned into MY credentials.

And remember how I said dont care what others think of you? I really don't give a **** about these, or any Power rankings anymore for that matter. There are always too many variables to make them accurate enough for my liking(this applies to a lot of places , not just PA).

M@v

Subarashii!
idc wat none of u say.

Steph/TAC/Jigsaw. for first in PA. he took a game off of lain.
This guy got it. PA is garbage anyway, so it doesnt matter whos ranked or now XD. Taking a game off a good player is considered top material here.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
LMAO. ^^^^^^^^^

we know PA is garbage even though i was jk. thats y we gotta step it up instead of fighting over dumb ish lik PR and honorable mentions.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
a. I've been honorable mentioned before
b. I was looking at tourney results, which is what the PRs are based on, and Vex outplaced you at Pound, which holds a lot more weight than the other tourneys.
c. I never said I deserved honorable mention. I went to one tourney and did bad because It was during school time, where smash isnt my main concren(WTF I ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE??!?!)

And the only reason I was mad about last season was at myself. I ****ed myself over from not being ranked because I made a terrible character choice.

My inital comment was that I thought Vex deserved #1. I don't know how the **** that turned into MY credentials.

And remember how I said dont care what others think of you? I really don't give a **** about these, or any Power rankings anymore for that matter. There are always too many variables to make them accurate enough for my liking(this applies to a lot of places , not just PA).
a.If you were honorable mention you would of placed like 20th of 10 in PA
b. Pound he did outplace me I lost to someone he beat and he lost to someone i beat, and i had chu first round when he had a bye.
c. you included yourself in your honorable mention list, and no johns when I looked at your tourny history on AiB is was awful like looking at some dude after getting hit by a train.

And IDC what people say about me its just when someone like YOU does it because its in the utter most disrespect cuz look at your tourny history

BR2
Singles (entered as Mav)
Lost to Kingtoon
Lost to Sassy
Placed 33 out of 52

SCS!
Brawl Singles (entered as M@v)
Defeated Will- who?
Defeated Crews who?
Lost to .com nadim harris
Defeated Bowz- who
Lost to Fury- beat this man with my wolf 2nd month i used him
Placed 7 out of 27

Test your might VI
Brawl Singles Bracket (entered as M@v)
Defeated XtacyFalco
Lost to SciFiGuy
Lost to Ithrowthings
Placed 17 out of 32

Thats like me trying to get honorable or ranked in melee back in 08
COT 2
Singles Bracket (entered as Xzax)
Lost to Teh Spammer
Lost to Shakugan
Placed 25 out of 31

SPOC4
Singles Bracket (entered as Xzax)
Lost to El Komosutro
Defeated souja
Lost to Shakugan
Placed 33 out of 43

Smashtality IV
Melee Singles Bracket (entered as Xzax)
Defeated Xanthan
Lost to DJNintendo
Defeated Ryan
Lost to GOTM
Placed 25 out of 36

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol funny thing is. i jus played him and he said it was his 1st time to. and also it said he was from PA so i think its the same person.
nah dude he's standing right next to me and he said it wasn't him

but find out who stole his name so we can take him out LOL

the real slim is olimar/wario

It's not that he thinks his tournament results are good enough, he means that he thinks he's good enough to be an honorable mention.

M@v

Subarashii!
There you go again, avoiding the topic and attacking me. Tym was 55 btw, they did elim pools. Also your acting since you placed on a top 10 list, that your in your own level where no one can say your wrong. And I don't get how my tourney results affects my ability to judge others by looking at there's. You act like I'm completely oblivious to every tourney besides ones I go to. Id love to do this all night, but all you can come up with are more ways to say I'm bad and your good, so stfu. Also, I gotta work tomorrow morning so I'm going to sleep. The only way a message is getting through to you it seems is through actions. So here's what's going to happen. When I'm back from fl we are playing a serious set, mm or tourney, and dropping this pointless bickering. Then I'm actually going to be active for once lol. I got better ways to invest my time.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
EDIT: NASTY for 1st in PA
I am Nasty, and i support this message

Who wasn't at P4? Me ya black *******.
so ha, but yeah that jawn look dope.
You scrub.. it was mad fun. see you at the next DSO most likely

<3 Nasty.
Thanks Fishy, I less than three you too <3

If only it was limited to that...
wow... just... wow

A Lucas and a Ness are ranked....now I truly realize how many people were inactive this season xD
Ignorant piece of sh*t... my lucas is Nasty tier... get at me. And MIB's Ness is, well for the sake of argument, Nasty tier as well. lol.

If a lucas and ness main are ranked, that's not necessarily i sign of ppl being inactive, it just says yall suck with your high tier characters. :laugh:

That was in a crew battle and crews don't count for sh*t. lol. Oh, and i went snake. My snake is terribad, just ask chibo. lmao.

good **** nasty ^_^
Thanks Umbra :)

M@v

Subarashii!
I am Nasty, and i support this message

You scrub.. it was mad fun. see you at the next DSO most likely

Thanks Fishy, I less than three you too <3

wow... just... wow

Ignorant piece of sh*t... my lucas is Nasty tier... get at me. And MIB's Ness is, well for the sake of argument, Nasty tier as well. lol.

If a lucas and ness main are ranked, that's not necessarily i sign of ppl being inactive, it just says yall suck with your high tier characters. :laugh:

That was in a crew battle and crews don't count for sh*t. lol. Oh, and i went snake. My snake is terribad, just ask chibo. lmao.

Thanks Umbra :)
Your Lucas doesn't suck. You just second a lot top tiers it seems, and they Suck xD.
I've seen Snake MK and I think a couple others...lol.

You know I'm chill with you, calm down. xD
Your probably still the best Lucas I know. The point I was trying to make was that Lucas...well..isn't a good character(except teams) and its extremely rare for one to rank....and probably shouldn't.

Apparently theres a good Lucas down here in FL these FL players keep telling me about....I'll have to play him and see if you have some competition :)

BTW. Get you and Kings Court back over to the hopelessness in July =D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Everything is terrible x_x

See, this is what happens when Chibo ISN'T ranked first. I'm gonna have to change that for the next rankings.

Top Bottom