• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
gotta give them time to call off work lolll

good news is we prob have at least 1 car going to viridian city ^_^

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Ya boi Squall is ranked 4 XD HURRAY! FOR SQUALL. but yea i like to here more ppl getting into the fray cause more competition = more fun. O and if i'm right i need a rematch against umbra cause i believe i lost to u when i was extremely *** back then but i suspect that Squall would prevail now. XD

BTW most likely i'll sho up chibs

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I'd need the exact directions. And quick question.. is it going to be this saturday if you decide to host it?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is there a day anyone would prefer? friday night, sat, or sunday

any chance scranton could make any of the three days?
whats the best day for KC?
NJ seems to be down if its a friday night, but thats also the closest date and hardest to plan for so quickly

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Saturday.

Preferably early enough that it'll end in time for people to still go out afterwards, not that biweeklies ever run that late.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I wouldn't count on any of the 3 for us, but I'll try to get someone to drive my ***

squall, when did we play? I don't remember when, but I'm down for a rematch ^_^

**** snake though lol

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
suuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

InfamousLegato

Smash Cadet
InfamousLegato
AIM: xinfamouslegatox | E-mail: infamouslegato@gmail.com
Cell#: Available upon request

Main : Olimar | Secondaries : R.O.B. Meta Knight, Ice Climbers Luigi, Pokemon Trainer, Sonic

I live in Robinson County PA just outside of Pittsburgh. I attend Pittsburgh Technical Institute, if you go there and happen to be lurking on the boards, I'm the guy with the blue (formally red) goatee. I'm always looking for new people to play with and I can host @ my apartment on weekends.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I really don't care which day we do it. Saturday is better, imo, but I can do Sunday too.

I don't think we have a choice anymore, though, since Chibo already put in for Saturday.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Chibo already put in for saturday, which is the best day imo. Let's hope it goes through!! *crosses fingers*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ohhhh yeah, can MK please be legal this time?

Seriously, this MK banned **** isn't working out.

Top Bottom