• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
^ His location is NJ... and he's on the PA PR.

<.<

>.>

>.<
He plays in Philly, and his crew is based in Philly.

Besides, Ebo's too cool to be from a trash state like Jersey. He's also straight, which is another blatant sign that he can't really be from Jersey.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tbh the tournaments looking kind of iffy atm, my school is being rly annoying. im still trying all i can though to get it going. anyone have a place we could do it at if we cant at drexel?

jbandrew

Smash Lord
tbh the tournaments looking kind of iffy atm, my school is being rly annoying. im still trying all i can though to get it going. anyone have a place we could do it at if we cant at drexel?
I hope this all turns out for the better.. DOWN WITH DREXEL!! lol

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I've been considering hosting a tourney that would happen at this mini-con my school will be having. But, I have NO experience when it comes to hosting a tourney, so I may need a bit of help with this.

The tourney would either be on May 8 or May 22.

NOTE: The venue is already decided. I would just need help with getting it organized, i.e. rules, prize money, brackets, that stuff......

EDIT: The venue is around Doylestown in Bucks County, which is between Allentown and philly

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Wow, I haven't posted in this thread in ages! At least i had a good reason to do so though...

The Melon
Crew: Global Enterprises
Duryea, PA
AIM: themelon1116
Brawl Main: Falco
Brawl Secondaries: Snake, Diddy, Peach, TL
SSB64 Main: Jigglypuff
SSB64 Secondary: Ness

I'm a co-leader of Global Enterprises, and I am the resident campy-*** Falco of NEPA. I'll be going to Penn State University Park this fall, and I'll def be attending more out of area tournies from now on since Scranton has been down as of late.

:036:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
*waits for bnzaaa to get back to me, send me a txt or somethin

edit: i doubt its gonna happen, this snow is gettin out of hand.
just push it all back a weekend and we should be fine.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
see chibo i tell you evrytime sunday then you say blah blah blah and look its gonna be all snowy and **** and no ones going to come

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
SWEET!! Just make sure its in the summer!!

There are actually alot of big tournies going on this year. Crazy.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
it will be in september

i hope to have the date confirmed (which means thread posted) next week

it will be b4 midterms and stuff for college so no worry there
2 day so no takin off friday or monday

biggest venue in the history of smash (i think)

aprox 6 weeks after apex

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to put myself on the player finder:
*ahem*
Vorosh (no crew)
AIM: CrespiCreme314 E-mail: jcres@sas.upenn.edu
Cell#: I'd rather you email me or IM me first, before I give out my cell Age: 18

Hi! I'm Jonathan aka Vorosh, and I'm a freshman at Upenn. I'm a primarily melee player, and I main Sheik and Peach, and, oh yeah, I also love to play starcraft in which I main zerg. I'm new to the smash boards, and if anyone get let me know if there are weeklies or bi-weeklies or anything in the upenn/drexel area, I would appreciate it a lot. Feel free to contact me, I'm always looking to play some smash, be it 64, melee, or even brawl.

(I'm in Philadelphia county, SE PA)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'M TOO SLOW

Not only am I inactive, I can't even keep updated with the boards lol

Nah, it's all a mindgame. You may have noticed the lack of LoCal both on the list or at tourneys. See, by letting you guys get spots on the list, it makes for even more HYPE when we come back and win, as well as EASILY, MULTIPLE TIMES, and FOR LARGE AMOUNTS OF CURRENCY!
^^^

It's that LoCal hype. When you think we've finally thrown in the towel...WE **** YO ***

I saw Camalange completely gut nasty and hung him up to dry last time i saw him in tourney. And cam was only 7th last time? This is what bugs me.
Well, that's what happens when I only go to one tournament this season xD lol but it's okay. I'll be back. I've just been busy with real life situations. Ya know?

These rankings are bad. Sleek media for first. Manly brawl is too hard to beat
He's the big spoon.

---

And here's my updated info...

Camalange
Victory Road / LoCal
AIM: vsmsalange
Cell: 484-201-0994
Main(s): Sonic
Secondaries: Captain Falcon, Mario

By far the sexiest Sonic main, well known for having random bursts of activity and inactivity. Don't be fooled by his poor character choices, he knows what he's doing with them. He doesn't mind the auto-disadvantage, because it only makes him feel better after you lose to horri-bad characters.

^amidoinitrite?

:093:

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
theres a brawl tourney this sat at temple

theres a thread for it in atl north
thanks for the tip, I think if it were a melee tournament, I'd go, and if it were closer, I'd go, but I haven't had any practice in brawl, and its not worth me going to temple in a blizzard just to get chain grabbed by every single character.

Top Bottom