• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
ooooh... i think i c now. i dont remember ever talking to you guys about these rankigns :/
vex xzax and smurf were mainly the active ones heading it, i didnt even discuss too much about it tbh. they just invited me into a chat whenever they had people together :/
Yeah, it's all good brah. It's just that Umbra and I were both inactive and weren't informed when ranking discussions took place. Just wanted to make sure we were still in it, lol

is that sasha gray or are my eyes in the gutter
No, it's not, but one of my friends thought it was her too xD

:093:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's all good brah. It's just that Umbra and I were both inactive and weren't informed when ranking discussions took place. Just wanted to make sure we were still in it, lol
To be fair, I made sure to inform everyone that I wanted nothing to do with brawl ever again

I'm also very indecisive -_-

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
I should really try and make more tournaments, I could probably get on the rankings if I'd show to more than just battle royale once a year lawl....

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I've been considering hosting a tourney that would happen at this mini-con my school will be having. But, I have NO experience when it comes to hosting a tourney, so I may need a bit of help with this.

The tourney would either be on May 8 or May 22.

NOTE: The venue is already decided. I would just need help with getting it organized, i.e. rules, prize money, brackets, that stuff......

EDIT: The venue is around Doylestown in Bucks County, which is between Allentown and philly
I felt this got ignored, so I'm reposting it :/

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Rules you can just copy from another tournament. Prize money is based off of what the entry fee is.

Entry fee is usually 10$ for both singles and doubles and venue fee is whatever you need to pay to get in the mini-con.

60-30-10 is first,second, third place prize, the rest get no money. someone will probably help you with a bracket if you have a laptop with TIO tournament organizer on it.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Yea, I was planning on having the entry fee at $10 and venue fee would be $5 (people who bring in setups would get in free)

I would just feel more confident with hosting this if I knew someone would be able to help me out there :/

Foy

Smash Champion
So Im going to be in North Philly this weekend and was wondering if any smashfests/tournaments are going down in Philly this weekend.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
How about Eye of the tiger ehh i dont kno about that i think we just need to inocorparte Rocky somehow

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yo wtf. I never knew this thread existed. I failed.

Chibo u better not take "Hey Paulie" I let u get away with stealing my line. The crew not going to do the same if u steal a classic catch phrase. lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I only take catch phrases that are cool lol. I'll give ya cosign, but meh on Hey Paulie. and EVERYONE uses cosign now.

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
this thread has been dormant for a while...
so...
Is anyone hosting a melee tournament in philly any time soon? I'll contribute to the prize pool with absolutely no chance of winning. ^^

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Whaaaat?

Too goods! Vids or it didn't happen.

M@v

Subarashii!
get good vs icys chibo. Knock them S.O.Bs out of the brackets for me so its smooth sailing for the bird xD

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yo Mav... why did u call that kid Nasty at that tourney you were at? i woulda asked in that thread but i don't check that thread as often as this... his name began with an M or something like that.

M@v

Subarashii!
Because when I asked him what his gamertag was, it sounded like nasty. It was loud in that apartment. His name is Masky. So yeah it sounded like Nasty at first.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Nasty, what days do you work at Gamestop? Lawz and I were there on Saturday and we didn't see you xP

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Top Bottom