• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if ryan can get off work early enough for us to win teams, we'll probably come. By myself, I'm pretty undecided, as my parents will be here for easter. But I'm good to go if I want...so we'll see.

0Room

Smash Lord
What about this Duke tourney?

edit:
WTF guys.

Seriously. WTF.
Having all of these tournaments in Middle Nc when I'm off in boone
the second I leave [may 3rd] you guys have two tournaments [TWO] 3 hours from my house

I mean come on
wtf.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i played a little high roy yesterday too.

if that guy actually had moves with hitstun, his combos would be absurd.

oh god roy with items is SO TIGHT. i was playing against my friend's fox on yoshi's and he started trying to ragaflaga my sheild. i had a screw attack so i just jumped out of shield, carried him up to the left platform, z-dropped the screw attack and immediately uaired ->grab -> uthrow -> grab screwattack and jump to the top platform -> z-drop the screwattack and immediately uair again ->fsmash for the kill. items is like the most fun way to play melee. item combos are stupid as hell

i really wish the items metagame was expanded on more. if i can do really cool random combos, imagine what other people can do

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i've been using him alot lately. he's like my most-used high tier. i do really creative stuff sometimes. i even did this Dark Hart combo remix where i did a uthrow to one of my friends(Falco) -> nair but instead of a regrab i did a hard dash to SHFFL Uair -> utilt -> shffl uair -> double jump forward b to catch him out of his double jump. i tried to do soft first-hit forward bs to drag him to the ground and then do a reverse up b for the kill

but i dropped it. >:[
:awesome:

well there is that one video with the japanese guy doing really crazy item combos...i forgot its name though.
you're thinking of Keys

0Room

Smash Lord
Lol I know I for one would not play in an items on tournament.
I swear there's some malevolent items god that hates.

I was falcon punching a Jiggs who missed a rest and a poison mushroom appeared over my head.
It stopped me, shrunk me, to where a bombomb fell on my head and killed me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EFx0-Zkn54&playnext=1&list=PL04EF76FAECEAD76B
This kinda stuff happens to me all the time

vZakat

Half Genie
I don't know if I want to go to the tourney anymore. Feeling kinda lazy. I also might go to NC state for arcana heart 3 and guilty gear instead.

0Room

Smash Lord
I would ****ing love to go
But I'm in Boone and I don't have a car

I'm looking forward to the summer, where there's all these tournaments o_O

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
STINGERS AND JIM

YOU BETTER BRING THAT 50 DOLLARS.

CUZ ME AND SNEAK LOOKIN TO TAKE YOUR MONEY TOMORROW

signed: h!ghChr!s.

GET ****ED UPPPPPP

WE GOIN IN!

goodnite

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
PLURRRRR

h!ghchr!s wants to see you tomorrow.

problem is, he's leavin in a few minutes. i'ma need to be sober, focused, and ready to kick *** to take the kids' money. and i will be baybeeeeeee

GANON ****ING DORF IS GOING IN TOMORROWWWWWWWW AAAAAAAHHH

:GANONDORF:
:ganondorf:

and maybe a little :fox: lol

Top Bottom