• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fixed for no reason.
HAHAHA

DAMN STRAIGHT **** IS HYPE. AND I'M BOUT TO LEAVE AND GET SNEAK AND WE BOUT TO GO IN ON SOME **** STRAIGHT UP. WE GON GET THAT MONEY AND PEACE OUT.

i say some dumb **** when i'm elevated lol. really though, i am bout to leave, and we is gonna go in on some people. melee teams. too good.

HYYYYYPPPPEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

kk so i've decided im gonna be on this bad boy by the end of summer or so. nc watch out for ya boy.

ppjr tag back in business.
BDENNNNNNNNNNNNN

lol, you guys, :roymelee: > all.
Not puttin a Falco here because you guys are gay about Falco LOL

You won't be able to defeat me. =)
oh yeah

??????

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
yessssssss

i actually enjoyed hanging with lucas and not playing smash for once.

i kinda regret not playing starfox assault though. hehe
Yo I'm not all about smash haha, it was nice hanging with you guys too. And I forgot about assault grrrrrr that's a fun game

@sneak: ya you can link combos pretty funny like with phoenix assist, or zero assist with deadpool at least, Phoenix anchor is a little bad though, she dies too fast sometimes...

:phone:

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Yo I'm not all about smash haha, it was nice hanging with you guys too. And I forgot about assault grrrrrr that's a fun game

@sneak: ya you can link combos pretty funny like with phoenix assist, or zero assist with deadpool at least, Phoenix anchor is a little bad though, she dies too fast sometimes...

:phone:
all you need is 5 bars... then she turns into like 5 characters

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I thought Bam or Vwins or both quit???

wtf canada and your strange non-commitments to anything

good luck at the tourney though kage!
Heh, luckily there are always exceptions. =P But ya they play but they are not interested to go to tournaments anymore really, though Bam is driving me to the tournament I mentioned and we might be teaming. Thanks.. I can do this!

0Room

Smash Lord
I like the combo at like 1:10ish, where he uses all the traps.
I like creativity in that game.

It's why it frustrates me because everyone only knows like one combo online.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
that match makes that game actually look interesting. i thought it was an early version of P:M for a while lol.

i wish america played it like that.

you talkin to me stingers? about what? never playing mvc3?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

stingers

Smash Obsessed
illmatic is the best peach in the USA, and peach does very good in that MU. it is just an example of Gnes playing aggressively and doing well with it in brawl

and what looked wrong with it....why do you have to hate on everything brawl kevin?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
like I said already, Im just curious what melee players think about the matches. about brawl being played fast, because that is the main complaint I see melee players have about the game. I'm not trying to get attention, I guess I'm trying to get my game attention but that's not what your asking...why are you even in this NC thread, acting like a douche to me unprovoked? is that the way of the warrior? kudos...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
illmatic is the best peach in the USA, and peach does very good in that MU. it is just an example of Gnes playing aggressively and doing well with it in brawl

and what looked wrong with it....why do you have to hate on everything brawl kevin?
Peach can fare well in the MU and still lose it overall. Peach is still a bad character. That player doesn't place well and Gnes places amazingly well. He could play however he wanted to and win.

If you reallllly want me to give you a full analysis of the match then I will. My recollection is that they both were just reckless and careless the whole match.

Don't make this personal as I'm not trying to do the same with you. Brawl is fine as it is, but saying it's more or less than that like what you're doing bugs me a little. Besides, you wanted an opinion and I gave it.

like I said already, Im just curious what melee players think about the matches. about brawl being played fast, because that is the main complaint I see melee players have about the game. I'm not trying to get attention, I guess I'm trying to get my game attention but that's not what your asking...why are you even in this NC thread, acting like a douche to me unprovoked? is that the way of the warrior? kudos...
Don't troll cause this isn't going perfectly lol. Just wait and see what everyone else thinks.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i have a problem with kage's arrogance more than anything, but w/e, I'll be quiet

i know brawl is a slow defensive game, lol, that is why I am posting these matches. like how i and/or jaurice also post matches of melee being played slow and defensively. same thing

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Who's being a douche? I asked a simple question, if the question somehow hurts you in anyway, I'm sorry that the truth may hurt a little bit.

As for the matches, I'd definitely love it if the matches were played like that all the time, however being stupidly offensive is not going to work no matter how I see it, I've tried using my own offensive in Brawl, I just get punished endlessly because of the mechanics.. there's simply no way around it. So in the end, the Yoshi stomped on the Peach because the Peach seemed like he had no idea what he was doing. And then the other match to me is simply Diddy being mad gay with his tricks. There, that's my opinion.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i have a problem with kage's arrogance more than anything, but w/e, I'll be quiet

i know brawl is a slow defensive game, lol, that is why I am posting these matches. like how i and/or jaurice also post matches of melee being played slow and defensively. same thing
Showing highly circumstancial exceptions to the rule doesn't make it an addition or add-on to the rule, it just highlights the fact that there are only a few, well, highly circumstancial exceptions to the rule.

I'll let the other Melee players say what they want now though.

Top Bottom