• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
DAMN STRAIGHT **** IS HYPE. AND I'M BOUT TO LEAVE AND GET SNEAK AND WE BOUT TO GO IN ON SOME **** STRAIGHT UP. WE GON GET THAT MONEY AND PEACE OUT.

i say some dumb **** when i'm elevated lol. really though, i am bout to leave, and we is gonna go in on some people. melee teams. too good.

HYYYYYPPPPEEEEEE

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
LOOOOL

Also, I have tomorrow off so I'm willing to have a few people over. Emphasis on a few considering some of my friends are already gonna be here(namely, my ***** Tony).

I don't want that smash party to happen again because I am totally NOT prepared for that kind of event right now.

But it'll happen again in the future. :) I promise

tl;dr Ummmm I have tomorrow off and I will be spending it playing some vidya(namely Starfox Assault and MvC 3) with my friends. Feel free to stop by and chill if you wish. Just don't bring alot of people. and brign setups if you wish to play melee

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
...need more teams mm's.

once i get paid this summer, mm's are happening.

i plan on stepping my game up once i come back to greensboro this summer.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
...need more teams mm's.

once i get paid this summer, mm's are happening.

i plan on stepping my game up once i come back to greensboro this summer.
id take you two up on a teams MM only if moo could settle on a main long enough for us to develop some strategy :D

Oh, Zach <3

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
let us know when that happens. i'm pretty sure we'd accept instantly.

losing 50 bucks sucks but that was a good *** set. i can't wait to watch it and be pissed off at all the opportunities i missed and the dumb **** i ran into.

ah, the pressure.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Dude snap pretty much a day or so after i come home we need to get some peeps together and play some, i need to see how i stack up without being able to play a lot of different people over the year :[

then after that we must venture to kevins house! maybe get some in with him before g6:3.

and whaaat?? you guys did a 50 dollar mm?
details.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
me/sneak vs jim/stingers

50$ per person. best of seven.

it'll be uploaded. me and sneak lost game seven. we won games 1,3 and 6, they won 2,4,5 and 7.

josh was a one man hype crew. a lot of things happened that could have swayed that final match either way. it was a great set though, and i'm just glad it was recorded. I scrubbed it up in a multitude of places, but i won't get into that right now. it was a pretty amazing set, and i'm glad i was a part of it, albeit on the losing end.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it was at the duke tourney today that nobody came to :-\

melee didn't even have a tourney. couldn't even get some of our money back by winning teams...or singles...cuz there wasnt any.

i'm sure brawl is probably still going on lol.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
oh really? damn i was gonna go to that but i had to do hw (still) haha. wish i coulda saw that, really wanna see the vids now.

btw we gotta have that mm this summer then!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
silly dorsey, bringing up things from over a year ago.

you and ACE would not beat stingers and jim. problem is, the odds of getting all four of you together at the same tournament are even slimmer than the odds of somebody else thinking you and ACE would win and taking my side bet.

le sigh :(

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Nah I wouldn't rehash old memories... I meant that I was confident in my ness taking you in the present.... but I was also hoping that you would take it lightly, because you're right; my chances of getting to a tournament are slim.. although i have really been aching to go to one soon! Hopefully I don't have to wait until I'm in the dub/boone this fall(haven't decided if i'm going to app or re-enrolling back to uncw yet.. should be hearing back from app any day now) to go to one. The kids are a good team, I wouldn't count ace and I out, though.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
oh the present? lol my ganon isn't THAT bad. or at least it wont be for much longer. i'd like to play you again soon though.
didn't say it was bad... but I guess you're saying that my ness is bad? yes I'd like to play you soon as well, I feel like every time I beat ace's ganon with ness it's a total fluke(or he just lets me win out of sympathy). Maybe you will give the perfect test.

I bet we could have some fun fox dittos too. When my fox beats ace I feel like I suck so much *** at this game yet feel so fortunate to be luckier than any person on the planet. :oneeye:

ps. I suck ****, lol. 0 skill

taking all 64 mm. that is all
you play samus, right?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
oh the present? lol my ganon isn't THAT bad. or at least it wont be for much longer. i'd like to play you again soon though.
Just like I said before, get better right now! Don't think you'll be at a later time. =P

didn't say it was bad... but I guess you're saying that my ness is bad? yes I'd like to play you soon as well, I feel like every time I beat ace's ganon with ness it's a total fluke(or he just lets me win out of sympathy). Maybe you will give the perfect test.

I bet we could have some fun fox dittos too. When my fox beats ace I feel like I suck so much *** at this game yet feel so fortunate to be luckier than any person on the planet. :oneeye:

ps. I suck ****, lol. 0 skill

you play samus, right?
What's this about World champion of Ganon dittos? lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i am getting better right now. my mentality shifted about...3 days ago. i'm starting to improve again; something i hadn't done since right before pound. with this new flame, this new mind, this new approach, i plan to raise my level of gameplay that no one has seen yet.

or something like that.

:ganondorf:

Top Bottom