• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
HRNut is 8th on the PRs I am 7th I'm better I can't take any insults he says seriously ^_^
Don't start doing this Xaltis -_-.
Don't go around with a big head flashing your number because your on the PR.
Thats one of the reasons people like afro think its a joke.
Yes your number 7 because of your record , no that doesn't mean your better than HRNUT.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Don't start doing this Xaltis -_-.
Don't go around with a big head flashing your number because your on the PR.
Thats one of the reasons people like afro think its a joke.
Yes your number 7 because of your record , no that doesn't mean your better than HRNUT.
So his placing above someone else means nothing. Hell yeah I love Useless Rankings.

Masky

Smash Master
If you're ranked above someone else on the PRs, it means your performance was better than theirs. Performance is the best possible measure of skill.

Mampam

Smash Ace
WHOEVER SAID GETTING INTO SHADOCON IS 50 DOLLARS :mad:

THEY BE

its only 20........ :embarrass:

brawl shud only be like 10 as theres no dubs

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

same for me. Abscent needs to host more stuff. I never hear much from SW FL concerning events D:
swfl has some events from time to time. this past smester we had the fall brawl and fgcu smash alpha. i also hold my own little $2 dorm tourneys to get the scene up

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'll update you guys on MLG happenings/upsets here if you didn't happen to hear them yourselves. Heat 3 round 1 going on atm.

Gallax hit me up on AIM so I can get your dubz vids public.

Edit: actually I'll update in the Social since I don't want Seibrik getting mad over treating this like the social lol.

:rosalina:

Masky

Smash Master
Sup guys :cool:

edit: this cold weather really makes me want to start going to tourneys again.
Yeah, I had the same experience, when I was getting my car today I was reminded of all the good times

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I had the same experience, when I was getting my car today I was reminded of all the good times
Yea for real. All those ridiculous conversations we would all have about Hatians eating clay cakes and all that non sense while listening to pokemon songs. We might have to get Galuuda to join us as well :laugh:

you guys should host come and get spiked again
ahh the good ol days when my tournaments had more ppl come to them than Florida Gaming :awesome:

If I get back to smash Ill consider it. We would have to get a venue this time though. Since I have a roommate now, my apartment definitely DOES NOT have any room to fit 40+ people and have a tournament :c

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
ahh the good ol days when my tournaments had more ppl come to them than Florida Gaming :awesome:

If I get back to smash Ill consider it. We would have to get a venue this time though. Since I have a roommate now, my apartment definitely DOES NOT have any room to fit 40+ people and have a tournament :c
well C.A.G.S. was my first tourney so its fond to me. i would come to it for sure

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Lol! A sonic player has shown how most metaknight mains don't know match ups (all of them). But, versus sonic you can't just swag the match because, his moves look the same and they are almost too fast to react on actually they are just about. If you have no experience versus a good sonic and no one really does you will get destroyed. End of story! Thanks to my crewmate Peanut I do...Seibrik bro I didn't wish this for ya but, it happens.

PS. Walnut (meta brains)

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I'm still really confusedo n how this power rankings thing works, but beating a few pr's gets you in right? I'm wondering if any of them are going to holy smash leviticus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom