• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Happy early bday xaltis & x & espy r freakin beast like pn adhd lvl wit sonic. They r like brood & rb lvl wit olimar.

X prob would have beaten all of us.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Gimme a TV without lag and I'll **** that ***** all them *****es is soft as **** Im da bess GET AT ME SON!

Good **** ESAM

edit:
X would probably **** me, Kudos to Gnes for beating him.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Seibs step it up bro, u are our No. 1 player you cant be losing before you hit the top bracket, I know i give you alot of crap but sheesh bro, you need to get your mk better.

Good stuff at MLG though

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
just when you think you know whats going on in brawl...MLG Finals happens.

i just dont know what to think anymore.

except that diddy kong is the best character in the game, and maybe we dont need to ban the character MK, but ban m2k from tourneys. Results are alot more interesting without him :laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lol thats tru but mk should still get banned, X lost to an mk which maybe if it wasn't mk he would have a chance of redemption vs gnes.

IDC at this point though if he's banned great if not, Looks like i'm playing mk lol

Exdeath

Smash Master
Lol thats tru but mk should still get banned, X lost to an mk which maybe if it wasn't mk he would have a chance of redemption vs gnes.

IDC at this point though if he's banned great if not, Looks like i'm playing mk lol
I personally see Tyrant beating X (after losing to X multiple times) as a good player adapting and beating his opponent. It was a Diddy that gave X the super-loss, not MK. The MK barely won.

I'm not addressing your comment on Meta Knight being banned, just the logic of "X would have had a better chance against his opponent if his opponent was using a character other than MK." when it was the Diddy that was obviously a bigger threat/win against X. That same Diddy didn't drop a game until finals at the MLG championship.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sonic is beast

:sonic:

I jus wish it was me up there.. my quest will continue dec 4th @ my tourney o... da night b4 I'm hosting a party. Lemme kno if u comin

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Grr...now i plan to get better...Soon it will be hrnut up there....if i just stop failing lol

Good stuff FL you guys did well, Esam i hate you but you are beast lol

Gonna try to start making it to sfl tournies for training as well

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sonic is beast

I jus wish it was me up there.. my quest will continue dec 4th @ my tourney o... da night b4 I'm hosting a party. Lemme kno if u comin

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
not much, man, you? how's the music coming along?

i'd like to make a return but it's doubtful
Oh the music is going great I'm trying to setup some open mic session around orlando (attend some)...I hear you bro the game is beautiful at times other times it's not. Bring it back for a second would be worth it I think.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Nah son, mk is that gay, diddy...well you can gimp that character lol

tyrant just remembered he was mk...i bet you give seibs another chance and he beats X
Good point. I also think ESAM and the rest of Florida represented good. Good job hope you guys had fun! Congrats Gnes I know you deserve it. Florida (ESAM) the only guy who scratched this kid dang!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Oh the music is going great I'm trying to setup some open mic session around orlando (attend some)...I hear you bro the game is beautiful at times other times it's not. Bring it back for a second would be worth it I think.
that's awesome, man. if i'm ever in orlando at the same time i'll attend

and yea, the main thing is having no one to play against

half of jax quit, are noobs, are too busy or moved away :( :( :(

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Sonic is beast

Continue? When did you start? I never see you at tourneys XD

But its ok. Me and you will be the next 2 sonics at MLG top 8.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Grr...now i plan to get better...Soon it will be hrnut up there....if i just stop failing lol

Good stuff FL you guys did well, Esam i hate you but you are beast lol

Gonna try to start making it to sfl tournies for training as well
Nick you just have to practice MK you dont have to go down to SFL or anything to get good (I didn't :awesome: inb4sflrage).

Practice M2K stuff while you play against regular people and just work on making it your natural response to situations. We'll play this saturday :awesome::awesome::awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
some may say giving smashboards the awesome face was the right thing to do

it may be possible giving that face to smashers on trollboards was too powerful of a tool. I wonder how it will all turn out

... :awesome:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Nick you just have to practice MK you dont have to go down to SFL or anything to get good (I didn't :awesome: inb4sflrage).

Practice M2K stuff while you play against regular people and just work on making it your natural response to situations. We'll play this saturday :awesome::awesome::awesome:
Yeah he can use MK to win MLG like how.....oh wait Diddy Kong won MLG.

(inb4RedHalMKbrokenrage)

1 MK in the top 6 says lolz at your MK "broken" stupidity

AfroQT

Smash Master
LOOKS LIKE WE HAVIN STEAK TONIGHT

My ***** ESAM doin it GODZILLA BIG what a ****in man.
And i still think Sonic is like...mid tier, Sonic doing good one time at one tournament doesn't mean hes instantly top tier, however if we start to see multiple sonic players placing in the top 10 in Nationals, i'll believe hes top of mid or even high.

Until then all i see is 2 REALLY REALLY good players makin it happen with a bad character.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah he can use MK to win MLG like how.....oh wait Diddy Kong won MLG.

(inb4RedHalMKbrokenrage)

1 MK in the top 6 says lolz at your MK "broken" stupidity
No you're wrong. MK is broken as **** and should be banned. STFU scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom