• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
theres a NLL on 12/4 , but i think youre talking about the weekend before that :(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Rofl you guys....so sad...i'm just calling it as i see it lol halberd was way more difficult to fight than xaltis. Xaltis is still really good but halberd is better, its like seibs and halberd. We all know who the better mk is, so just accept it...

you guys are full of sodium son, just chill and take it or leave it, halberd might have one of the best if not the best falco in the state, if he actually practiced it

best gifs ever btw

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
he's really good though, when vids get posted you should check them out, and best placing doesn't necessarily mean the best...
Have him beat players you think would prove his superiority.
Not beating their opponent while making it harder for the opponent to beat them doesn't really prove anything.

Without the results, you have nothing.

I don't even know why Xaltis is even replying to this.
The double posts Xaltis did are irrelevant to his point. Currently, he still stands as Florida's best Falco.

If he cares enough, have him prove it this saturday.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Have him beat players you think would prove his superiority. Almost beat but makes it harder for the other player to beat doesn't really prove anything.

Without the results, you have nothing.

I don't even know why Xaltis is even replying to this.

If he cares enough, have him prove it this saturday.
I'm not really paying attention to HRNUT, he's just failing at trolling XD

I'm just a lil mad that Snipa keeps using my Galeon pic. Now ppl gonna think he made it.... >_>

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I'm not really paying attention to HRNUT, he's just failing at trolling XD

I'm just a lil mad that Snipa keeps using my Galeon pic. Now ppl gonna think he made it.... >_>
Just put up the Under The Sea Eurobeat remix if it bothers you too much.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
u definitely didnt make that Galeon picture.
I made it.

we BOTH had the same idea.
You made the crappy 2 second version with purple font.

I did C's anger justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom