• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You guys are dumb...
Best snake in FL gets 3 stocked by a lucario....one of his worst MU....Go Bro Rep that FL snake

by the way xyz your girl is freaking hot! All I hear is hate, trolling or not.

MVD

Smash Master
thanks Aura for making him better instantly oh and thanks MVD for not knowing the MU?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Its a really easy MU that you could learn in two seconds and aura isn't a problem for snake, you can avoid most of his dumb moves, its easy, you should rarely if ever get hit by fsmash.

BTW ur bad if you got hit by one of those :laugh:. Still though for not knowing a MU you shouldn't get 3 stocked (unless you were sandbagging)...glad i wasn't part of that crew battle.

MVD

Smash Master
I also had zero warm up for that crew battle btw and its not like it mattered? I dont care unless its tournament or for cash

황미영

Smash Champion
So, you're saying you can't do what you said? >w> Troll or not, do you not wish you could do something like that?

Again, no hate. I wanna spread lovez. ;D

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
She's not bad looking. You two just jelly. ;D

Also, if you say you are able to get someone that ugly in your opinion, why don't you?

How many women have you been with? Are you currently desiring one?

I dun hate, just trying to spark something.
I never said she looked bad. She has some kind of superiority complex look on her face.

That's at least what I see.
If you're gonna troll, don't say that you are trolling.

"I'm trying to spread love"
gayyyyyyyy

2-DJeff

Smash Master
She looks like she'd have an attitude. I'm not impressed.

Calm down XYZ, we all know the tier list for Falcos is Xaltis, Halberd's nonexistent Falco, DJ Jack, 2-DJeff, you, HRNut somewhere in there with his random, never used falco.

You don't need to prove your ego has a bigger ****.

^^^ Btw, I'm not in that list.
hhaha i havnt used falco in so long i think i will this up coming NLL to **** ppl

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lmaooo at this thread. Aight lemme get at this ****.

Have him beat players you think would prove his superiority.
Not beating their opponent while making it harder for the opponent to beat them doesn't really prove anything.

Without the results, you have nothing.

I don't even know why Xaltis is even replying to this.
The double posts Xaltis did are irrelevant to his point. Currently, he still stands as Florida's best Falco.

If he cares enough, have him prove it this saturday.
Remember back when I didn't have any tournament results. I was still better than you and almost everyone else in FL. Stroke SFL **** more. ****.

you guys are full of sodium son, just chill and take it or leave it, halberd might have one of the best if not the best falco in the state, if he actually practiced it

best gifs ever btw
I could care less about being the best Falco in the FL but yall are salty as ****. So much E*****. I love you to death Broltis but you gotta chill out it's not that serious. I'm 3rd in the state and I don't give a **** who beats me or who says what about me. Yall need to chill the **** out.

I created that pic.... again stuff is stolen from me....

but yea I'm the best Falco in FL halberd isn't better than me lol

Falco dittos are hella legit so if I beat you I'm clearly the best :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

yeah claim that you are trolling now...when there wasnt even a hint of you trolling...everything you said was in a serious mood so dont BS me bro.

You guys do have some superiority complex, so don't try to play it off like you guys don't. Gtfo with that trolling crap cuz that was a really bad attempt at it.

Mad? No i am not.

R u guys dumb....maybe
Yall blew up like balloons I can't tell if it's ego or hot air. Nick is right it's not that serious.

She looks like she'd have an attitude. I'm not impressed.

Calm down XYZ, we all know the tier list for Falcos is Xaltis, Halberd's nonexistent Falco, DJ Jack, 2-DJeff, you, HRNut somewhere in there with his random, never used falco.

You don't need to prove your ego has a bigger ****.

^^^ Btw, I'm not in that list.
Anyone saying xWillz's girlfriend isn't hot is ****in trippin. U just mad cause you cant pull girls like that. Pull a better girl and I'll give you some props.

I can't believe the amount of salt around here I forgot south Florida was so much ego. SMH. I still love you guys but **** it's not that serious.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I think halzy should come at me. Oh wait CFL never goes to our tourneys XD

are we still talking about the stupid gf stuff that I was trolling about? TOO GOOD!

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow @ this lmao. SMH this is brawl its very possible halberds falco is better then xaltis's simply cuz hes an extremely good player lmao just like any top player picking up a character. Im prob top 5 wario if not higher and i only recently started using him.

Im not saying it is but its definitely a possibility. Id actually expect it to be better. Ex: Atomsk's falco beating anti after a month meanwhile no falco minus dehf would probably be able to do that.
Being the best main of a char =/= being the best.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol @ xyz braggin bout his gf... who is pretty **** hot. Not my taste tho...

Xaltis = best fl falco

Anywho... get sonic colors!!! I can day its honestl fun! & 4 once the creators had a lil fun w/ da typical story. :sonic:

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
People start fights over the dumbest things.

5 dollar

4god said:
Miss u SFL guys! MVD, ill hit u up wen im down 4 Thxgiving, God-willing! Miss pounding a good snake >:)
4gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lol @ xyz braggin bout his gf... who is pretty **** hot. Not my taste tho...

Xaltis = best fl falco

Anywho... get sonic colors!!! I can day its honestl fun! & 4 once the creators had a lil fun w/ da typical story. :sonic:
Getting it today, with that Sonic hat. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom