• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I got a tourney this weekend in AL. I think the onlyFl reps are me manko and couple other players for brawl.
Gonna go all d3 if i stay in winners

Then like mk/snake in losers(ill be there soon enough lol)

But yeah Go Florida lol.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
=/ I miss da days where every1 went 2 cfl tournies

@ least if u came 2 nfl tournies u can fight ppl like reflex kismet billy biglou & lee martin I'm jus sayin

DFEAR

Smash Hero

@ least if u came 2 nfl tournies u can fight ppl like reflex kismet billy biglou & lee martin I'm jus sayin
<- is now considering to drive to nfl lol

Purple

Hi guys!
I mean, the report button is pretty cool, but we can ignore the reports or not infract; some people get really butthurt and report when really the person being reported did nothing wrong (in situations like arguements or discussion and such)

I should ban Xaltis, but i'm just going to edit this time.

Because I abuse mod powers and ignore people

skaterbaj

Smash Lord

I played lee quite a few times today the tourney. I think ill mk ditto him more than d3vs his mk :/.
but yeah i got 7th
beat curlz 2-0(9inLa?) D3 vs mk

then lost to Jnig 2-0 d3 mk first game i died he was 1 stock mid maybe? next game he 3stocked me, iono i cant grab that ***** lol but w/e. In loosers i lost to saint(HolyChef incarnate?) an ice climbers player also from pcola that rode with me to the tourney. First game i went snake iono that was stupid then i went mk and almost won.

Good tournament hopefully we can get more hype next time!

edit: im also gonna try and make it to Tasol next month

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Hi guys, I'm the Saint Skater was talking about.
At that tourney, I played Mr. Nastytime and beat him 2-0, 3-stock then 2-stock.
I played Cyphus's Donkey Kong and lost, 0-2. ****, I kept running into everything...and just. It went badly.
He 3-stocked me, then 2-stocked me.
I played another P'Cola player named Loser, who mains MK, beat him 2-1.
Then Skater, who you know the results of.
Then a legit MK named Ragnarock who I lost to, 1-2. 2-stocked him, he took me to Rainbow Cruise (lol) and 2-stocked me, and then last hit, last stock on Smashville.
Played Lee Martin in friendlies, got his Lucario down to last stock, I don't know if he was playing seriously though.
In crews, I 0-death'd Curlz with everyone in the room screaming at me. :)
That's all.

Edit: Oh, I got 5th. And I also played Curlz and Ryker in friendlies, beating them.

@Curlz: Fun tourney, man. :D

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I mean, the report button is pretty cool, but we can ignore the reports or not infract; some people get really butthurt and report when really the person being reported did nothing wrong (in situations like arguements or discussion and such)

I should ban Xaltis, but i'm just going to edit this time.

Because I abuse mod powers and ignore people
You still following me?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Lee stays creepin in and out of FL without anyone knowing. When's next Pensacola tourney?
It wasnt in pensacola but like 50 minutes awway in daphne,AL(real easy to get to from pensacola. And they are looking to host another one in Jan.

When the new year come around pcola gonna try to find a legit venue to hold tournies maybe bi monthlies lol we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom