• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
can i get 3 points of infraction pls? as a personal request

<- is actually serious

OverLade

Smash Hero
Come to think of it I'm kinda salty that I haven't been infracted lately especially when I randomly troll the australia boards...

Purple

Hi guys!
Yo I don't get Xaltis though, I could've banned him like, two days ago for -actually- doing something wrong; he's not even thankful.

Long live the resistance! :bee:

I would give you points for no reason DFEAR , but that's be mod abuse. lol :awesome:. You have to do something that's actually worth three points, check the global rules to see what's worth what.

...and I think the Australia boards are kind of low in mods, i dunno :x. Why troll a place that's practically nonexistant?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
can i get 3 points of infraction pls? as a personal request

<- is actually serious

LOLOL I love DFEAR's posts.

Yo I don't get Xaltis though, I could've banned him like, two days ago for -actually- doing something wrong; he's not even thankful.

Long live the resistance! :bee:

I would give you points for no reason DFEAR , but that's be mod abuse. lol :awesome:. You have to do something that's actually worth three points, check the global rules to see what's worth what.

...and I think the Australia boards are kind of low in mods, i dunno :x. Why troll a place that's practically nonexistant?

Yea I know for posting. That's the only thing I do wrong. Just post.

DFEAR

Smash Hero

You have received a warning at Smash World Forums
Dear DFEAR,

You have received a warning at Smash World Forums for Censor Dodging. A warning is simply meant to let you know what rule you broke without punishing you. No infraction points have been added to your profile, but we hope that you will keep in mind this friendly reminder.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11667074

Quote:
im hating cuz of the lack of infractions i have :\...***** mod...
If you have a question about this warning, please contact the moderator who issued it.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff
censor dodging gives me warnings....****!

Purple

Hi guys!
This is ridiculous, why do you want three points so much?

I think Katy's a sellout honestly. She used to be a gospel singer but since that didn't work she was like lolol let me show out my breasts and get money.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
cuz its just 3 points...also ty for the 1 point infraction :] it makes me happy honestly it does.

Dear DFEAR,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Censor Dodging. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire

ill gain the two other points elsewhere. ty katy without you lurking...i wouldnt have received the appropriate punishment i should deserve...aka...1 point. :\

Purple

Hi guys!
lol. I can't give you three points unless you properly deserve them; then i'd get in trouble.

I need to stop lurking imo ;[

DFEAR

Smash Hero
NO! dnt! ur teaching me values!

also what is the punishment of wasting smashboards bandwidth and or crashing servers temporarily o.o?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol DFEAR don't do that. Just because your avatar is a devil-ish person, doesn't mean you can fleedle his deedle

Honestly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom