• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
A mod didn't do it. I'll give you another guess.

If what's said in the picture is what I actually said, then I'd be cool with it. This isn't the case. That isn't what I said and Xaltis knows it, yet he continues to do it to piss me off.

******* It was you!

Why does it make you mad? I was actually gonna put what you ACTUALLY said idk why I put the thing we say. But I guess you know how it feels now when you say "Sonic Cycle" whenever I talk about Sonic games.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

******* It was you!

Why does it make you mad? I was actually gonna put what you ACTUALLY said idk why I put the thing we say.
I hate when extraneous forces, especially false information, effect my image. It bothers me especially if it can seem more true than I can prove it to be false.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I hate when extraneous forces, especially false information, effect my image. It bothers me especially if it can seem more true than I can prove it to be false.

We all know its not true anyways. If anything Joey is probably the only one who REALLY believes it.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

PRETTY SURE I just said it wasn't true.
Just us talking about it now is saying its not true. If this conversation didn't exist, everyone wouldn't know.

Sonic and the Sonic Cycle isn't you. Maybe if you created Sonic then I could see how it relates. Sonic is just a part of your life and the Sonic Cycle is simply created based on opinions of certain people.

Now I look like the kid that goes "no, no, no. No I didn't"

One day, you'll grow out of Sonic and the Sonic Cycle comments won't even relate to you enough for you to care, whereas a comment like what was said is altering what I said and making me appear like I said something that I didn't. I can't "un-relate" something like that.

Whatever, though. It's not like it's a big deal to you.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Just us talking about it now is saying its not true. If this conversation didn't exist, everyone wouldn't know.

Sonic and the Sonic Cycle isn't you. Maybe if you created Sonic then I could see how it relates. Sonic is just a part of your life and the Sonic Cycle is simply created based on opinions of certain people.

Now I look like the kid that goes "no, no, no. No I didn't"

One day, you'll grow out of Sonic and the Sonic Cycle comments won't even relate to you enough for you to care, whereas a comment like what was said is altering what I said and making me appear like I said something that I didn't. I can't "un-relate" something like that.

Whatever, though. It's not like it's a big deal to you, right?

Ah so long...

All I know is no one should be mad.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Edits:
BadMisterrrFrost (2:02:47 PM): you know it was ytommy

BadMisterrrFrost (2:02:50 PM): who took off your picture right?

Xaltis17 (2:02:58 PM): it was? how?

BadMisterrrFrost (2:03:02 PM): lol

Xaltis17 (2:03:03 PM): OH

Xaltis17 (2:03:04 PM): S***(edited by Tommy, purpose: censoring)

BadMisterrrFrost (2:03:06 PM): LOL

Ok now I'm done.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Edits:
BadMisterrrFrost (2:02:47 PM): you know it was ytommy

BadMisterrrFrost (2:02:50 PM): who took off your picture right?

Xaltis17 (2:02:58 PM): it was? how?

BadMisterrrFrost (2:03:02 PM): lol

Xaltis17 (2:03:03 PM): OH

Xaltis17 (2:03:04 PM): S***(edited by Tommy, purpose: censoring)

BadMisterrrFrost (2:03:06 PM): LOL

Ok now I'm done.

Ahahaha that was a funny convo.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
stfu all of u. xaltis has finally become his favorite character. nobody should get or gain credit. all of it should go to xaltis for fulfilling his dream.

Two-Ell

Smash Master

Oh thank you, C Spyker made it for my birthday. Here's what I use for the rotating sig:

http://www.clintonio.com

*I stole the site from Nick's sig* lol

One day I kinda noticed how his sig always seemed different every time I loaded a page. I rolled over it and it linked to the site. I took the link off mine though lol. I wanted people to ask me how to work the magic x3

I was thinking of using the site for my current mood avis.

:rosalina:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Rofl Makoto gets buffs coming to her all of a sudden YEAH I WANNA PLAY MAKOTO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ALWAYS KNEW SHE HAD IT IN HER

Get outta here with that ***** ****, been reppin cody aka da streets since day 1

Makotos a ****** character anyway. She was legit in third strike, shes gay as **** now.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Rofl Makoto gets buffs coming to her all of a sudden YEAH I WANNA PLAY MAKOTO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ALWAYS KNEW SHE HAD IT IN HER

Get outta here with that ***** ****, been reppin cody aka da streets since day 1

Makotos a ****** character anyway. She was legit in third strike, shes gay as **** now.
LOL hers buffs are only going to put her to mid tier at best. I hope she's at least as good as cody. I'm sorry I don't like to play bottom tier Afro. Also I want to play brawl anymore i'll by the that **** out.

AfroQT

Smash Master
LOL hers buffs are only going to put her to mid tier at best. I hope she's at least as good as cody. I'm sorry I don't like to play bottom tier Afro. Also I want to play brawl anymore i'll by the that **** out.
Atleast as good as cody is still ****ty lol cody aint winning anything anytime soon.

AfroQT

Smash Master

Cmon now. We all know Cammy da bess~
Cammy will be worse then she is now when they remove her ability to do Cannon spikes in the air.

I don't know if that change was 100% announced tho i remember someone telling me i never went and confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom