• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
lulu vs diddy is tough i would think that GDX would look forward to that mu as diddy. Good luck snipa there is like one lulu main in the state. the char needs some rep.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lucario cannot beat diddy. im sorry. only possible way is if lucario has a stock lead...nothing else...

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
lucario cannot beat diddy. im sorry. only possible way is if lucario has a stock lead...nothing else...
This is what i was trying to say with out causing an argument. Snipa lulu vs Diddy is bad news stick to your guns. Just learn the mu better and keep improving thats my random advice.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Nahh **** that no one got Lulu swag like lulu. The only one that lulu cant beat is MK and Marth and it's only because he's allergic to homosexuality.

And in all reality, Lucario v Ditty is a bad match. LilDK is to fast. Snipa, all you can really do is bait nana throw and nair. It's pretty much it. I mean like everyone else with ditty just Banana control. Make sure one is behind you at all times and try to keep the one you have close to you. And goodluck beating GDX with lucario.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I think he is just saying that if he really needed to win he could just go IC instead of staying Lucario if he is getting vastly outplayed. However, he wants to prove himself as a lucario main instead of switching back to IC.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
However, he wants to prove himself as a lucario main instead of switching back to IC.
This.

In my set with Snipa at Tommy G's Clubhouse, he went Lucario first 2 games then ICs last game. I believe he wanted to go Lucario the entire set. Ultimately, I believe he reluctantly switched to ICs, prolly as gut feeling I don't know.

We had a pretty legit set though.

SFL is so fun to play against.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Just in case it wasn't ever documented.

ESAM's ZP monthlies 10/30/10 results

1. Nick Riddle
Beat ESAM x2
Beat Afro
Beat MVD

2. ESAM
Beat Seibrik
Beat Shaky
Lost to Nick Riddle x2

3. Seibrik
Beat Chaz
Beat Shaky
Beat MVD
Beat Xaltis
Lost to ESAM
Lost to Shaky

4. Shaky
Beat Seibrik
Beat Afro
Lost to ESAM
Lost to Seibrik

5. MVD
Beat CO18
Lost to Nick Riddle
Lost to Seibrik

5. Afro
Beat Chaz
Beat CO18
Lost to Nick Riddle
Lost to Shaky

7. Xaltis
Lost to CO18
Lost to Seibrik

7. CO18
Beat Xaltis
Lost to MVD
Lost to Afro

9. Chaz
Lost to Afro
Lost to Seibrik

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk19/ercyman/singles-1.gif

Nov 5-7, MLG Dallas
CO18 beat Seibrik

From what I know of Tommy's tournament

1. Seibrik
Beat MVD x2
Beat Nick Riddle

2. MVD
Beat Nick Riddle
Lost to Seibrik x2

3. Nick Riddle
Beat Afro
Lost to Seibrik
Lost to MVD

IDK the placings of other people...

D-torr beat Xaltis
Afro beat Shaky
DewDaDash beat Shaky

IDK who the other person to beat xaltis or afro was...I'm guessing MVD beat afro but I honestly have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom