• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oooh of course. Didn't know there'd be pools running. I need to look over listings more when I check for new ones. I might make a note of something like that when I put them in the FL thread.

:rosalina:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
didint xaltis also lose to d-torr is that not going to get counted also what about hrnut losing 2 times in pools and then in the bracket to the same unranked player (a good one at that) 2 times. will that count like Red Halbred losing to polt in pools counted?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
didint xaltis also lose to d-torr is that not going to get counted also what about hrnut losing 2 times in pools and then in the bracket to the same unranked player (a good one at that) 2 times. will that count like Red Halbred losing to polt in pools counted?
if my losses dont get counted for like no problem for me. XD

Also Viper PM me on how you changed your brawl opening.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea i didnt know i could get PR points in pools until after me and HRnuts set.. 3rd game i got lucky at the beginning no lie

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I wanted to bump thiiiisssss.
Sorta updated the second post , hopefully its easier on the eyes.
Lemme know what im missing.

I predict more Cfl next PR.

OverLade

Smash Hero
some1 seems alittle mad.. Hrnut didnt really even care if he lost he still new he was gonna win the tourney but ramen pull through which is epic :O also a tough match for snake
Hell yeah Im mad. My pools loss to Polt was counted for last period and I went Jiggs first 2 games. It basically lost my chance for 2nd in FL or tied for 2nd so if suddenly pools didnt count HELL YEAH Id be pissed ;)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Hell yeah Im mad. My pools loss to Polt was counted for last period and I went Jiggs first 2 games. It basically lost my chance for 2nd in FL or tied for 2nd so if suddenly pools didnt count HELL YEAH Id be pissed ;)
he went game on snake game 2 diddy and game 3 snake
i know im not better than him but still **** happens and thats your fault you enter the tourney knowing there contenders for your PR points so you shouldn't of been going jiggs when you knew your were going to lose. All that sounds like is character johns in your case. People know your good you dont need PRs to let people know your good. Prs should be a symbol of what you have accomplished. Not how much you can show off even though its pretty cool when people do. lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOL chill out I didnt even say your win over him wasnt legit. I didnt say you werent better than Hrnut. I didnt even john about my loss, all I said was that there should be consistency in the way that PR wins are counted. I freaked out when somebody asked if "pools were still counting" because of above reason lol. Im proud of you for beating Hrnut I dont care what characters he used :)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
LOL chill out I didnt even say your win over him wasnt legit. I didnt say you werent better than Hrnut. I didnt even john about my loss, all I said was that there should be consistency in the way that PR wins are counted. I freaked out when somebody asked if "pools were still counting" because of above reason lol. Im proud of you for beating Hrnut I dont care what characters he used :)
im not proud of my win but i am proud of my first match against him even though it came down to some last hit stuff and he won. You where johning about them counting pool wins. Just do what my lil bro always says "just wax everyone up and take the money and its a rap' lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
Taylor why the **** do you have ****ing females from Touhou and w/e other anime kissing each other ROTATING in your signature what the ***kzkckkck.

92% completion of super meat boy.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Wow Snipa this thread is awesome. Great job on keeping everything looking good thanks.

And i wonder what my icon would be if i could get a pr win. It seems like HRnut is handing them out like candy on Halloween maybe i could jump on that lol j/k (i know i would lose)

Masky

Smash Master
And i wonder what my icon would be if i could get a pr win. It seems like HRnut is handing them out like candy on Halloween maybe i could jump on that lol j/k (i know i would lose)
calm down... let's all just sit down and have a legit meal

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Wow Snipa this thread is awesome. Great job on keeping everything looking good thanks.

You never PMed me yet Viper.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
why arent i involved in these legit meals!? Dont make me turn this car around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom